• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: The Croy-10 Cruyff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Think he needs another loan. A team in the Championship chasing the play-offs this time.
That can be arranged in January for sure, but before that, there are enough cup games for both him and Nelson to show what they can do and we could certainly benefit from having a backup option for Willian if he remains the only advanced midfielder we're gonna sign this summer.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It really should be 'The Croydon KDB". Current title makes me uncomfortable.

Impact

Established Member
That can be arranged in January for sure, but before that, there are enough cup games for both him and Nelson to show what they can do and we could certainly benefit from having a backup option for Willian if he remains the only advanced midfielder we're gonna sign this summer.

I understand your rationale but it's often much harder to break into a team's starting 11 once it's established by mid-season and especially when you haven't had the rhythm of regular games.

Pyres7

That sounds like the best option to me. We're in four competitions so they should get plenty of game time in the cups. Also, if one of them blows up like Saka last season, it would be good to have them at the club and keep them for the second half of the season.

Not sure how other clubs would feel about loaning them for only half a season though.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Not sure how other clubs would feel about loaning them for only half a season though.

There has to be a recall option in almost any loan. Like there was with Nketiah and it was used because he didn't get enough game time.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
There has to be a recall option in almost any loan. Like there was with Nketiah and it was used because he didn't get enough game time.
You recall him in January, but the League cup is almost over by then and so are the EL group games. Things also get more intense in the PL at that time so there will be fewer chances there as well.
If he does perform well in EL, I'm sure all the top clubs in Championship and probably some in PL would take him in January. You can more easily target loan options by filtering clubs that struggled in the role he's playing in the first half of the season.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Where is my boy ?, been rather silent on this front, haven't seen him in any of the training vids, none of the media really, he hasn't been given a shirt number yet is he off on another loan ? Injured ?, One of the ones along with saka I was looking forward to seeing his development.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Cool random video on him. Largely common info but worth a watch if you’re unfamiliar with him.

He comes across shy like the rest of our academy talent. I did notice straight after that match a coach ran over and put his arm around him and gave him feedback - So I’m glad that vid pointed it out and I’m not crazy. Seems the club has big plans for him.

Pyres7

Why doesn't he have a shirt number? Can only assume he's either going on loan again or we're waiting to sell someone and pass their number to him?

gamechannel

I want him to be a starter from day 1. Lets see what he's made of. Have high hopes for him. I fear that the proposed arrival of Auror will stunt ESR's development with fewer opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom