• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: The Croy-10 Cruyff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Had seen some comments after previous games that his stamina and endurance weren’t good enough. But today he ran from first minute to last and never stopped. Looks like a good athlete to me.
He's grown into his body a bit and is quite a unit now. It's not been easy for him overcoming injuries but in a way, the enforced rest might have helped him develop at a more sensible rate.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
That assist from Ødegaard last night, that is what Emile is lacking as a 10. He doesn’t have that vision or execution. If you look at his assists, a lot have come from him drifting wide and crossing in.

I like him, but to justify him playing 10, we really need Grealish or someone similar on the left.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
That assist from Ødegaard last night, that is what Emile is lacking as a 10. He doesn’t have that vision or execution. If you look at his assists, a lot have come from him drifting wide and crossing in.

I like him, but to justify him playing 10, we really need Grealish or someone similar on the left.
I personally think he should end up as an 8 and he does have vision in all the quick phases of play, he’s just not comfortable slowing the play down and waiting for the run to deliver the pass at the moment but guess what else, he’s 20. Meanwhile Ødegaard lacks almost all the things ESR has, he’s nowhere near as athletic, he’s not effective dribbling, not good with his back to goal, doesn’t have the same ability in tight spaces. Ødegaard has far more to learn from Esr than the reverse.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He is sensational. Can’t imagine how good he’ll be in a year or two. Let alone his prime.

Best player at the club as far as I’m concerned.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
For me, he is like a Tomas Rosicky style player. Gonna be a special player for us.

Match winner too. He is another player that does not hide from the ball.
Most people don't even realise what a talent Tomas was, if it wasn't for those terrible injuries he would have been incredible for us.

Kysus

The relentlessness and intensity in his running is incredible, coupled with his fantastic touch and acceleration just a nightmare to play against.
His decision making is top notch as well and he rarely ever seems to give the ball away in a situation where it would leave us exposed.
His future seems to be in (advanced) central midfield.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

An absolutely sensational season, no one could have predicted he'd become such a pivotal part of the side. Hopefully he continues to push on and improve and the sky will truly be the limit for him.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
What a year he's had so far. Could be looking at him as our own Grealish as he develops over the next few years. Grabbed his chance with both hands and Arteta should thank this lad for helping save his job.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I didn't believe he had it in him, but he is slowly proving me wrong. Still have some doubts, nonetheless he has the quality and the character to become a good squad player.
Good to have him around.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I didn't believe he had it in him, but he is slowly proving me wrong. Still have some doubts, nonetheless he has the quality and the character to become a good squad player.
Good to have him around.
"Good squad player"
b4f1f19330a0542e69f1ea8c92ced4fc.gif

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Good to have him around.
Managed to praise and diss all in the same paragraph, the pride on some of you's 😀🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom