• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emiliano Martínez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
It’s still 10M profit? That’s a lot of money you know?!

Think GDeep started this and now everybody’s acting like an extra 10M wouldn’t go a long way!
Shouldn't be spending 10m on backup goalie before buying some first choice midfielders. Goalkeepers very rarely get injured.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Shouldn't be spending 10m on backup goalie before buying some first choice midfielders. Goalkeepers very rarely get injured.
You don’t want to buy someone who’s absolute trash though.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
It’s still 10M profit? That’s a lot of money you know?!

Think GDeep started this and now everybody’s acting like an extra 10M wouldn’t go a long way!
I don’t know man for a backup keeper I think 5-7m range is better, then we keep most of the money for the midfield.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

A bit sad to see him go, but happy for him. By all accounts this is the best for everyone

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

So you wanted us to keep both?

Yeah, I wasn’t against that tbf especially as this season is going to have the same amount of games in a shorter period due to the pandemic, so I’m expecting a lot of injuries. Also, it would have helped us to find out just how good Emi Martinez is over the course of a season. I do get his reasons for leaving and I guess he made the right choice for his career since he wasn’t given assurances that he will be first choice and so he looked elsewhere.

Hopefully Emi shows his class at Villa and secures a move to an elite club.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

on the books it's more like 2m each season and we just banked 20m on the books for this season.

its important to remember that.

Yeah, I wasn’t against that tbf especially as this season is going to have the same amount of games in a shorter period due to the pandemic, so I’m expecting a lot of injuries. Also, it would have helped us to find out just how good Emi Martinez is over the course of a season. I do get his reasons for leaving and I guess he made the right choice for his career since he wasn’t given assurances that he will be first choice and so he looked elsewhere.

Hopefully Emi shows his class at Villa and secures a move to an elite club.

I really wanted to keep them both and let them battle it out this season and who lose would get sold next season.

International tournaments should have been ditched this season. No idea what they are smoking there up at UEFA and FIFA.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Sad to see him leave. When he came in for Leno I didn’t know what to expect but he for sure won me over in no time.

Great success story and love to see him being able to progress. Villa have bought a quality keeper and human being for sure!

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Good luck to Emi (apart from against us!) Won't forget the part he played in getting us our first trophy post Wenger.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Best of luck to Emi. He was superb for us in the last stretch of the season. Plus as his last deed he will help us sign Aouar. My GK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom