• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emiliano Martínez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Doesn't surprise me he does this on the day we announce Auba contract, always has to be centre of attention the selfish bastard.

Emi, to the club after being asked to let someone else have the spotlight for a bit...

giphy.gif

Last edited:

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Doesn't surprise me he does this on the day we announce Auba contract, always has to be centre of attention the selfish bastard.
You are acting like a little kid, come on... You are asking for the jokes about your height.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Does someone constantly piss in OnlyOnes cornflakes? Always plays a tough guy, but i sense a sensitive soul

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Probably didn't need to release a feature length documentary film to announce it. We already know he loves the club and why he's leaving.

Wish him well at Villa, hope he has a great career. You know he'll turn into prime Buffon for the 2 games a season against us though :lol:

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Disappointed by this but I understand both he and Arteta’s position. I wish he’d given it one more season but guess he wanted to leave on a high. I think he’s worth more than we sold him for - superb signing for Villa.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I love Emi, but I can't believe he released this today ffs...what was he thinking, was he trying to upstage Auba somehow!

This is like Pennant stumbling in and saying he's leaving, during Henry's contract extension announcement in 2006...no one really cares about you right now Emi son :rofl:
Yeah, because today is the day of doing nothing but pray to the god Auba right? Auba is not the owner of the club or the lives of any player. He is not even more in the team, he can do it whenever he wants to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom