• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emilio Izaguirre

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
For what it's worth;
Celtic left-back Emilio Izaguirre is a potential target for Arsenal as fears at the club grow that Gael Clichy will not sign a new contract. The Frenchman's deal expires at the end of next season and if an agreement cannot be reached by the summer, Arsenal will consider selling Clichy rather than risk losing him for nothing.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...l-turn-Celtics-Emilio-Izaguirre.html#comments
I don't know anything about him though and I don't know how much there is to this rumour.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Interesting, but with Gibbs and Traore on the books I just dont see this happening if Clichy goes.

scytheavatar

Established Member
HollandGooner said:
Gibbs and Traore are not on the same level as clichy

Question: what is Clichy's "level"? I do agree that Gibbs has to prove his ability to stay fit before he can take over from Clichy, and I don't know whether Traore will ever play for us again, but I do think that we will benefit from having a player who can at the very least provide better delivery than Clichy.

KY

Established Member
I agree with the sentiment that Traore is out. There's a sale clause written into the loan agreement with juve with a relatively low sale price. Wouldn't happen if he had a future here.

Eirico

Traore will probably be sold in the summer. But if Clichy leaves, I can see Wenger stick with Gibbs and Pedro Botelho next season.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
scytheavatar said:
HollandGooner said:
Gibbs and Traore are not on the same level as clichy

Question: what is Clichy's "level"? I do agree that Gibbs has to prove his ability to stay fit before he can take over from Clichy, and I don't know whether Traore will ever play for us again, but I do think that we will benefit from having a player who can at the very least provide better delivery than Clichy.

Last night says enough about Gibbs

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom