• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emilio Nsue

lee1001

Established Member
Real Mallorca's Emilio Nsue

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/sporttop/ ... _page.html

Anybody familiar with this boy?

"But with the Highbury outfit crying "foul" over Chelsea's alleged illegal approach for Ashley Cole, it is further evidence that Arsenal are not entirely purer than pure themselves in getting players."

I like how they compare us to the Cole situation. Chelsea broke the rules of the game. Arsenal haven't.
I also don't know why all these clubs complain. Arsenal aren't breaking any rules by snapping up thse kids. Can't they just offer these kids a professional contract to stop Arsenal doing tihs?

Can somebody clarify this situation for me?

Chips&CurrySauce

I think it must be only a matter of time before the Spanish FA change their rules!!

Besides if it isn't us poaching these young players it'll most likely be Utd, Liverpool or Chelsea instead!

patrick42uk

Established Member
football is such a funny sport. watching it can be breath-taking sometimes, but scratch the surface it is as corrupt, dirty and immoral as most things in life. this for me is such an aspect.

i find it hilariously ironic that top clubs prey on lack of loyalty in players in making their signings, but expect loyalty from their own players.

kiddou

very true patrick42uk...very true indeed.
Corruption in football is nothing new in my country as the corruption is widely spread into all parts of social life...
Anyway what bothers me is us going mental about alleged Cole saga and we have done that couple of times to other clubs ( Anelka, Cesc, Flam to name a few ... ).

Latest posts+

Top Bottom