• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emirates Away End

Arsenal fans to be in both home&away end

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Debre-Zeyit

Does anyone think the club should move away end from its current place? Like move it to top corner like Barca does with away fans.

Both ends must be home fans.

Last edited:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Probably too much hassle now. Would be putting out people who picked to be near the away supporters & added missile issue.

Personally I kind of like how it echos Highbury.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
It's how most modern stadiums do it. Personally I agree with you. I might be wrong but i think I heard a while back that premier league had made it mandatory for clubs to allot away fans seats closer to the pitch in the lower tiers. But since Newcastle and United haven't done it i guess it's not been implemented. City's away end used to be exactly like the Emirates but they changed it a couple of seasons ago and split the away section into the three tiers, making it a narrow vertical strip of away fans.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's how most modern stadiums do it. Personally I agree with you. I might be wrong but i think I heard a while back that premier league had made it mandatory for clubs to allot away fans seats closer to the pitch in the lower tiers. But since Newcastle and United haven't done it i guess it's not been implemented. City's away end used to be exactly like the Emirates but they changed it a couple of seasons ago and split the away section into the three tiers, making it a narrow vertical strip of away fans.

They need to do that because the home support is so diluted

GunnerUK

Isn’t there some sort of new rule now where Away fans have to be allocated closer to the action. I read the only team failing to do this is Newcastle FC and they are fined for it annually.

Also those who go to the Emirates knows in the Away area there is a like a special section separated by a wall so when they enter the stadium you won’t see them again until they are sat down. To put them in an upper tier they’ll have to walk up the stairs and mingle with all
The Arsenal fans - not wise depending on the opponent (Sp**s, Chelsea, Ect..)

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Away fans upper tier above Arsenal fans = at least a couple of incidents of bodily fluids being thrown at fans below per season.

Not happening. You can close this one.

Top Bottom