• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

emirates stadium's crap tv camera angle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillip

I love this stadium and the whole thing screams class, but has anybody else noticed the awful tv camera angle at the new emirates stadium? I visited the ground and thought it was by far one of the best stadiums in the world,but was utterly dissapointed when I watched the game yesteray. the camera angle is remeniscent of watching championship football at plymouth or millwall, it hardly screems out world class and does no justice to the state of the art 60 000 seater stadium! it may sound like an irrelavent point but 90% of arsenal fans here and around the world are only going to see this televised view. it gives no grand sence of scale, its difficult to view the action with clarity when the ball is at the other end of the pitch or when their is a goal mouth scramble. no other team in the champions league would have such a low angle, we have a stadium to be proud of and we should present it that way. look at lisbon, porto, munich, the san siro etc they scream class and give a real sence of scale, ours, when watching on tv is like the walkers stadium or swansea, i am seriously dissapointed!! They need to raise it a couple of tiers or fix it to the roof, who excactly makes these descisions!?!?

Lukazan

Established Member
I like it, it's similar to Highbury's.

At Highbury it was really close to the pitch, and I dunno it just seemed to make our football look even better, flow more and such.

It's personal opinion though, I know many Arsenal fans who hated the camera angle at Highbury and will hate this one too.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Not really a personal article, this is it? Besides which, there's a dedicated Emirates Stadium thread in Arsenal talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom