• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emmanuel Eboué (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuban

Established Member
Re: Eboue to QPR

Raider said:
That gif just confirmed to me that he should either be in a zoo or a circus.

I see football as war. I want warriors to play for my club. Real footballers who play with a passion and a hunger.

Eboues been a joke, this day has been brilliant.

sorry man but piss off with that...hes been loyal servent of the club through thick and thin...never moaning...and actually pretty good footballer once, we can only guess what might have been if Wenger hadn't bought Sagna...

GDeep™

League is very weak

Found him cringe worthy and embarrassing if I'm honest, glad he is gone, harsh maybe, but that's how I feel. He loved the club, so does his replacement Jenkinson - a kid, but not like Eboue is leaving behind high standards which the lad can't meet.

jay-d

Established Member

GDeep said:
Found him cringe worthy and embarrassing if I'm honest, glad he is gone, harsh maybe, but that's how I feel. He loved the club, so does his replacement Jenkinson - a kid, but not like Eboue is leaving behind high standards which the lad can't meet.

Yes but you've always respected G Neville. :lol:

Raider

Established Member

GDeep said:

Exactly the way I feel.

GDeep™

League is very weak

jay-d said:
GDeep said:

Great player, winner, and a man not scared to make a stand. Respect is a strong word though. Have more admiration and time for Neville than I ever will for Eboue.

jay-d

Established Member

Crap player , can't argue about being a winner also a @@@@ of the highest order. Remember when he destroyed Reyes with a display of absolute butchery?

Raider

Established Member

jay-d said:
GDeep said:

Don't you?

GDeep™

League is very weak

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/club-agrees-terms-with-galatasaray-for-eboue" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... -for-eboue</a>

Raider

Established Member

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/club-agrees-terms-with-galatasaray-for-eboue" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... -for-eboue</a>

GET INNN!!

Thanks for.. erm...?!... errmm.. Winning us that free kick in the CL final to get us the first goal.

Also for the cross for Van Persie's volley.

and for the laughs I suppose. I laughed all the time whenever we were behind or drawing and with the final 15 minutes to go, Wenger decides to call Eboue over from the bench.
Also chuckled a few times at the rolling about after being touched very lightly.

No fee has been written... but from the reports, it seems to be £3m

There is light

Goodbye eboue! You will be sorely missed! Maybe he didn't want to 'make a stand' about everything but he sure liked to put a smile on everyone's face, always passionate about arsenal he leaves as a gooner and you cannot say that about most players when they leave the club.

Still think we should have kept him for a season because jenko's totally inexperienced.

lee1001

Established Member

Now just Vela, Bendtner, Nasri and Almunia to go and then we should have about 3 hours left of the transfer windows to try and rebuild a decimated squad.

GOONER1991

Established Member

Goodbye Eboue.

I'm going to miss this guy, but he simply wasn't good enough to displace Sagna and was too good to sit on the bench. Wish him all the best.

AFC-Phil

Established Member

Shame he's leaving. i'd have preffered him to stay, but Wenger clearly has other ideas.

I wish him well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom