• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emre Belözoğlu

Gurgen

Established Member
Don't rate him, he's physically inable. We need to stop signing these midgets and get a big mean bloke who will eat opposition for breakfast.

dsurg

Much as I like Emre I have to agree that we do not need another midfielder below 6 feet. What ever happened to Yaya Toure

Clarkey

At Metalburg, I think Wengers still unsure on him or hes just awaiting the work permit. Remember Eboue's marriage sped up his deal.

’m leaving Inter, says Emre
Tuesday 15 March, 2005
Emre Belozoglu has revealed that he intends to quit Inter and Italian football at the end of this season.

"I’ve told the club officials that I will leave in June because I want to play in a different European country," he told Turkish television.

"I have received offers from Spanish and English clubs and I hope that something concrete develops in one of these two nations.

"A return to Turkey? I will only come back if I fail to secure a move elsewhere," he added.

The Turkish international joined the San Siro outfit in the summer of 2001 after four seasons at Galatasaray.

However, the 24-year-old has failed to get a regular game with the Nerazzurri despite displaying touches of brilliance at times.

The pint-sized midfielder is actually tied to the Italian side until June 2007 but he’s praying that he will be released.

"I still have two-and-a-half years to run on my deal here but I hope there will be no problems," he added.

Both Arsenal and Manchester United have been linked with Emre in the past.

------------------------------------------------------------

Not as talented but he has twice the brains Recoba will ever have, Looks like he will be another one that saved himself.

A

Anonymous

Gurgen said:
Don't rate him, he's physically inable. We need to stop signing these midgets and get a big mean bloke who will eat opposition for breakfast.

And what midgets are they?? Clear it up? Gilberto? Vieira? Henry? Campbel?

Gurgen

Established Member
Pletikosa said:
Gurgen said:

And what midgets are they?? Clear it up? Gilberto? Vieira? Henry? Campbel?

Fabregas? Cole? Flamini? Clichy? :roll:

A

Anonymous

ok Fabregas and Flamini are youth backup as well as clichy. If we signed Emre the only "midgets" woould be cole and Emre adn the rest are giants

JGooner

Emre is pure skill, but I would much prefer Van Bommel. He is cheaper (i.e. free!), physically stronger, and would complement Fabregas better than Emre, who is too similar. Emre would complement Vieira well but, if we're thinking long term, Fabregas is the guy who will be needing a partner.

Gurgen

Established Member
Pletikosa said:
ok Fabregas and Flamini are youth backup as well as clichy. If we signed Emre the only "midgets" woould be cole and Emre adn the rest are giants

Lauren is hardly a giant. Plus our other 'giant' Toure can't head to save his life. Same goes for Henry and Reyes, another midget I forgot :lol:

MightyArsenal

Hes been poor this season and has looked stale at inter. Im not reallysure about this one. Do we really want another hot head?

The only way I would want him here is if we can get him cheap ie under £5 million as well as wages below £30,000. If we can he'd be a great squad player who can play ljungbergs role ie attacking as well as tracking back and being fiesty.

air

I like him, whether he will fit into the team and be a good addition is up to Wenger of course. I also think the club should try to sign players who can play a physical game, then again I don't think the need for someone who eats opponents should mean passing the opportunity to sign a quality player.

Top Bottom