• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English FA Cup 2017; Round 3 and Beyond.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What on earth are these thick ****s on about. It;s a pen. They're trying to rewrite the ****ing rules. Shearer: "But it's a contact sport...". :lol::lol::lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I haven't watched MOTD all season basically so I forgot about what a ****ing **** Shearer was.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
How the **** can you acknowledge there was enough contact to bring him down but argue 'but it's a contact sport!'. Would love to hear what he'd say if it were an arsenal player.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
And Aguero scores from a deflected Yaya shot.
City 4.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

City back to their best today, think they may go on a run now. Pep was losing it a bit with the Christmas period of fixtures, think he'll relax a bit more now with it being back to pretty much a game a week domestically.

novarek

t8yneU7.jpg

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
City back to their best today, think they may go on a run now. Pep was losing it a bit with the Christmas period of fixtures, think he'll relax a bit more now with it being back to pretty much a game a week domestically.

Can't judge City by today's performance. Hammers were absolutely dire, and City still carry the same problems they've had all season defensively.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I hate Shearer more than anyone in world football.

Really mate? I like Big Al he's not the loathsome c*nt that say the Neville brothers are. He's a bit dim but he's ok.

I mean in world football alone you have Dani Osvaldo, Dani Alves, Charlie Adam, Danny Rose, Nile Ranger, Ched Evans and Deulofeu to name but a few.

BBF

Really mate? I like Big Al he's not the loathsome c*nt that say the Neville brothers are. He's a bit dim but he's ok.

I mean in world football alone you have Dani Osvaldo, Dani Alves, Charlie Adam, Danny Rose, Nile Ranger, Ched Evans and Deulofeu to name but a few.

I've been in the presence of Nile Ranger a lot of times. He's a very weird guy. Wouldn't say he's ****, just a complete *****.

Polar Bear

Wenger should take note of Man City's line up tonight in the cup, the very best lineup Pep could put out, no kids at all.. only change being the goalie and he is probably better anyways. Its the correct thing to do, we will regret it badly otherwise like against Southampton last month in the cup..

Latest posts+

Top Bottom