• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English FA Cup 2017; Round 3 and Beyond.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
With us it was non existent.
It wasn't tbh. His crossing was fantastic at times, his problem was he could dribble or play under pressure. If you gave him space he would whip in a great cross, although overall he wasn't a very good attacker nor was he great with the ball at his feet. I remember him putting plenty on a plate for Giroud here.

Walter White

Really mate? I like Big Al he's not the loathsome c*nt that say the Neville brothers are. He's a bit dim but he's ok.

I mean in world football alone you have Dani Osvaldo, Dani Alves, Charlie Adam, Danny Rose, Nile Ranger, Ched Evans and Deulofeu to name but a few.
Cant believe you left out ander herrera

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Haha, to be fair thats why strikers press. Mistakes happen as we have seen with Alexis a few times.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Got a City, United - 1, Stoke, West Brom and Watford acca.

Always one that let's you down, looks like Stoke today.

GDeep™

League is very weak
That little rat David Silva is like clock work, mini masterclass against a pub team last night.

Goes missing in a real match.

turkish gooner

I need a Barrow goal!

I need a Barrow goal!

I need a Barrow goal!

I need a Barrow goal!

I need a Barrow goal!

I need a Barrow goal!

I need a Barrow goal!

I need a Barrow goal!

I need a Barrow goal!

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Lor, this Sutton v Wimbledon match is interminable. 58 minutes felt like 58 hours.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I need a Luton goal. Acca is going alright.

EDIT:No it isn't, they just ****ing conceded.

jaesyn

I feel coverage of FA Cup matchdays should be changed. Instead of showing us one match, they should switch between different matches depending on which is the most exciting. Think I've seen that for other sports and the Olympics before.

Latest posts

Top Bottom