• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English FA Cup 2017; Round 3 and Beyond.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

I think it's the best draw for us all things considered.

We could play this new Chelsea system 10 times and we would lose every time. When teams allow them to, Chelsea give a masterclass of counter attacking football and coming up against an overcommitting tactically-naive team like ours would put us on a hiding to nothing.

In City, we have a team that also wants to play football and leave spaces. Not to mention we will be playing them on the massive Wembley pitch and their defence is just as weak as ours at times. If we take our chances and make the quality of Alexis and Özil count, it's possible that we win this tie.

I also can't believe that they haven't paid for having Yaya Toure as a single midfield pivot yet. Surely Arsène would focus on that and press the living **** out of their midfield? I'm joking, obviously.

COYG

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Arsenal, Chelsea, City and Sp**s all competing for the Cup, while only Chelsea compete for the league on their own. Hmmm... makes you think, perhaps the FA Cup is the bigger competition?
When the likes of Lincoln and Sutton join the PL you might have a point. :lol:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea fans showing their class last night. Calling their most successful manager Judas...

TheKippaxYears

Sheikh City
City fan here, who sometimes posts on this forum. We're pretty happy with this draw, too. Should be a good, open match, and there'll be goals in it, for sure. I think the other semi-final will be a cagey affair, with both teams very wary of each other.
What we'd really like to go is get through and get Sp**s in the final. Vengeance for 1981 – I was at Wembley, and I never quite got over it. Retrospectively, it also signalled the beginning of a long decline…

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
17264590_1351209034946564_2029442252537473099_n.jpg

Pogba getting that Özil treatment.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Chelsea fans showing their class last night. Calling their most successful manager Judas...

Got to admit I winced , considering they used to sing "he's one of our own" to Judas and "it's all your fault". Serious bunch of scumbags .

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He hates us almost as much to be fair. :lol:
The Di Maria red card at old trafford makes him the best possible ref for us, even if we take into account the red for Coq and bottling the second yellow for Dier (?) last season. It isn't much, but we don't really get much from other refs.

amirkat

Established Member
Good game last night.

Hazard. The one that got away. Bet Wenger regrets that every single day.

Isn't it interesting that Alexis never gets the same protection. Hmm. Remember our Chelsea game at Stamford Bridge in Jose's first season back. Not even a yellow card for Ivanovich hacking at him all game.

Glad Herrera finally got pulled up, snidey little ****.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I can see this ending in a loss to Sp**s in the final. Good grief the joy of it all....

Latest posts

Top Bottom