• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English FA Cup 2017; Round 3 and Beyond.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Everton lost to Leicester 1-2. Stoke lost to Wolves 0-2, Bournemouth lost to Millwall 3-0

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

C1liC1VWQAAWfQ6.jpg:large

BBF

Really? :lol:

That's brilliant haha

Yeah, I went to the same school as him.

You're going to have to tell us about the weird things he does now mate.

I remember I was in Wood Green where he was in the shopping centre and I caught him saying "I'm just tryin' to get with this girl but she don't want it fam" about 3 years ago. Then... you know...

You couldn't make it up :lol:

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

"Arsenal don't need a referee they need a super nanny"

:lol:

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Every time I see Giroud with his new beard I can't stop singing Skillet songs in my head - he literally looks identical to John Cooper. Its mindblowing.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
25 minutes and still goalless in Liverpool v Plymouth.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
1st half ends 0-0. Pool's youngsters are struggling.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
That's some 0-0 for Plymouth Argyke. Another game for Liverpool to navigate in an already crowded January....mmmm

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
But but klopp. Anyway seen the side klopp put today is pathatic its not a league cup game.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Klopp fielded youngsters and Origi back from injury. Not surprised they struggled to score. Sturridge came on st some point in the 2nd half but couldn't finish.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
He acted like it's a league cup game he should have put some first team players.

He has a league cup semi-final on Weds (where a trophy is close to hand) and then Man United (where he has a real chance to challenge for the league). He's not a fool. He's saving his players.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Strangely, Liverpool didn't create anything of note today. Plymouth's defensive performance was 100% spot on - they never gave Liverpool any openings, followed their runners and dealt with all the set-pieces against them. Liverpool didn't do enough to win this game.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Potch has made 9 changes to his squad playing tonight. Only Dier and Aldeweireld start against Aston Villa.

Villa are fielding a weakened team as well, it seems.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom