• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English FA Cup 2017; Round 3 and Beyond.

Plutarch

That's a relief. The prospect of losing a cup final to Sp**s was unbearable. If we can win tomorrow, we've got a chance against Chelsea, they weren't that great today.

mm76

Yer Da
So sweet watching that mass exodus of spuds well before the whistle

naturally i didn't watch it (see my sig) but hopefully the fans leaving will be on the highlights :D - got to say though, even Tottensh*te players deserve their fans to stay and give them a cheer at the end after fighting back twice - but that's their fans all over i guess - it's not even as though they had far to go home :lol:

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
naturally i didn't watch it (see my sig) but hopefully the fans leaving will be on the highlights :D - got to say though, even Tottensh*te players deserve their fans to stay and give them a cheer at the end after fighting back twice - but that's their fans all over i guess - it's not even as though they had far to go home :lol:
Well I was watching Chelsea win

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Good game tbh, Sp**s looked dangerous but chelsea had the extra gear. Conte is class when is Allergi coming?

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Potch is some manager. He's making Barnet level players title challengers. Vertigo at the back is a doris of a defender.

Top Bottom