• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English FA Cup 2017; Round 3 and Beyond.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
We've been there many times, tbf.

Yeah I don't disagree, this game reminded me a bit of the way we used to control games against them but everyone knew we'd end up losing anyways.

Nearly every game against Chelsea in the early Emirates era felt like that.

amirkat

Established Member
Yeah I don't disagree, this game reminded me a bit of the way we used to control games against them but everyone knew we'd end up losing anyways.

Nearly every game against Chelsea in the early Emirates era felt like that.

Still waiting for the revenge on the Carling Cup final 2007.

Oh, it would be sweet to beat them :drool:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Theo has 19 goals this season. Of course most players would love to have his end product.

Theo with Willian dribbling ability would be 30 goals a season winger.
Pretty confident!
If Willian had Theo's end product he would have Theo's end product. 30 goals a season is somethin Theo has never even come close too.

Regardless Willian's decision making isn't exactly the best. Robben and Neymar would still be better than a 20 goal a season Willian.

If Willian had Theo's end product he would have Theo's end product. 30 goals a season is somethin Theo has never even come close too.

Regardless Willian's decision making isn't exactly the best. Robben and Neymar would still be better than a 20 goal a season Willian.

tumblr_mtz0ykZtKT1rl6c79o2_400_zps2818e113.gif~c200

He said that Willian with Theo's end product is the best wide player in the world.

I'm saying that Neymar and Robben would still be better...I haven't even mentioned the Portuguese and Argentinian.

Willian is best wide player at Chelsea by some distance. Brilliant player.

Add Theo end product to his overall game and he would easily rival Robben(14 goals 6 assists).

Can't argue against Neymar although Willian with Theo end product and in Barcelona team would rival him easily.

BBF

Had an average season, which is probably his level now. Not even close to the player he was for us.

That being said, I've seen more highlights from Cesc than I have over Özil since he arrived back in England. Bit of a weird one.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s lost 7 semi finals in the row and pochy not win single trophy in his managerial career Sp**s are overrated team and media love them.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

This season is thier last chance to trophy and they blow it they well blow it in the league too thier team mental strength is worse than ours when the pressure starts they have 2nd best defense in england and today they conceded 4 games in their biggest game of the season that's explains how overrated they are.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Sp**s lost 7 semi finals in the row and pochy not win single trophy in his managerial career Sp**s are overrated team and media love them.

From their perspective they can be happy by results.Not long ago they were no where near CL spot or even in race for EPL title.And Pochy was manager of quite average teams before Sp**s,can't judge him by that.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
From their perspective they can be happy by results.Not long ago they were no where near CL spot or even in race for EPL title.And Pochy was manager of quite average teams before Sp**s,can't judge him by that.
You can be right but pochy won't stay forever he is good manager and will manage big team very soon.

Top Bottom