• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2016/17

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Griezmann has just said there's a 6/10 chance he's joining man utd this summer.
+
french media are reporting Man Utd made an offer Monaco can't refuse for Bernardo Silva.

Kill me already

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Griezmann has just said there's a 6/10 chance he's joining man utd this summer.
+
french media are reporting Man Utd made an offer Monaco can't refuse for Bernardo Silva.

Kill me already

The in's and out's there are going to be mental this summer. Plenty of deadwood waiting to be shipped out.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

it's amazing how people still try to pretend he's not an utter loser -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40005325

Pat Nevin saying "[Moyes] has had three bad seasons in a row for a variety of reasons"

no Nevin just one reason - he's total and utter sh*te

any fans whose club are looking for a manager must be really cr*pping themselves right now
Moyes isn't that bad. Lucked out at United who haven't done much better despite spending hundreds of millions since. Took a massive risk for a British manager going abroad and then went to Sunderland where managera go to die.

He has been very unlucky in my eyes. Good manager and someone whoever takes a chance on him will end up with a decent manager.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Moyes isn't that bad. Lucked out at United who haven't done much better despite spending hundreds of millions since. Took a massive risk for a British manager going abroad and then went to Sunderland where managera go to die.

He has been very unlucky in my eyes. Good manager and someone whoever takes a chance on him will end up with a decent manager.

Hard to tell.He had some good spells in Everton and i liked to watch them when he was in that club.But also results and position on table were pretty up and down.He also had very poor record against top sides.

I don't blame him when he was in United.Nobody in the world would change SAF in that situation and with that players.He isn't quality for Utd but LVG and Mourinho also had their bad patch.Think that reputation of managers made kinda difference.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Liverpool are almost assured of not getting a tough draw in the Play off. They are not likely to draw Seville, Napoli, Ajax or Nice. Hoffenheim is the only banana skin for Klopp. I hope they draw Juventus and PSG in the Group stage!

Karlos14478

Liverpool are almost assured of not getting a tough draw in the Play off. They are not likely to draw Seville, Napoli, Ajax or Nice. Hoffenheim is the only banana skin for Klopp. I hope they draw Juventus and PSG in the Group stage!

Doesn't matter who Liverpool get they'll **** it up. Same as tottingham.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
^ yes indeed.

I'll be placing bets come August on Sp**s drawing Bayern and Barca in their group and if Liverpool make it, then them drawing Juventus and PSG!

Also, Hope United draw Real Madrid.

Chelsea and City are the only English teams who can go deep into the tournament.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Oddly that looks like it could be Wenger lol

Although it does look eerily much like Wenger.

I spent way too much time trying to make this, so even though it's utter ****e here it is.
bbf29cc33ace102f184a4a1df91bf198.png

A cutout of Wenger from this picture. http://static.dnaindia.com/sites/default/files/2017/02/16/548954-Arsène-wenger-reuters.jpg
Sort of similar I'd say. The hair throws me off Wenger slightly though. Could it be Pellegrini, Löw,

BobP

Memri Fan
I also found this absolute gem, from when Emile Heskey was a 10/11 year old lad. His reaction when the lass calls him 'Emily' is perfect.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A mate showed me this a few years back,had forgotten it existed, absolutely brilliant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom