• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2017/18

BobP

Memri Fan
Some of them have Man Utd 1st, says enough about them. Clueless.

They're a chance.

Mourinho has his striker and has added some steel to his midfield in Matic which gives more freedom to someone like Pogba.

They're probably lacking a quality wide player though.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
It's going to be a battle between City and United for the title I think.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Palace are going down, don't think De Boer is cut out for it, and to think people wanted him at Arsenal.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
They're a chance.

Mourinho has his striker and has added some steel to his midfield in Matic which gives more freedom to someone like Pogba.

They're probably lacking a quality wide player though.
Ehh they have the same problems they had last season. Ibra certainly wasn't a disaster up front. Their problems were the same as they had been under LVG. Possession amounting to nothing. I don't really see how Matic and Lukaku change that. Lukaku is not really the sort to create something out of nothing and Pogba is not really a playmaker. Someone like Özil or De Bruyne is what they really need.

City wins I think.

Feels like we have the best squad and I think the chemistry between players is there but again I think in-game-managing from Wenger will costs us to many points.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
City wins I think.

Feels like we have the best squad and I think the chemistry between players is there but again I think in-game-managing from Wenger will costs us to many points.
We definitely don't have the best squad. That is City by some distance. We're still too short of reliable quality in midfield to be considered the best squad though when everyone is fit and firing I think we're in with a shout for best starting XI. We're only 1 injury away from having to play Elnenny or Coquelin regularly. That doesn't jive with having the best squad. All of our rivals are better off in that regard. Cech also is prone to some errors these days which leaves us behind the likes of Chelsea and United in terms of goalkeeping. We should make top 4 but anything beyond that would perhaps be punching above our weight if we fail to recruit in midfield at the very least.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea didn't have European football last season did they? Can see them struggling this season, looking at their midfield they don't have much outside of Kante and Bakayoko.

Top Bottom