• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2017/18

Is that really why he left?
http://www.squawka.com/news/james-m...ol-to-win-trophies/664826#zs30lTYFXd75I94L.97

I'm sure the £10m signing-on fee helped too.

I used to like Milner, was a very dependable and versatile player, but the way he strung City along in the final year of his contract, (constantly saying he might sign an extension despite knowing he was going there), coupled with a few unjustified criticisms of City since he left, means most of us have no time for him now.

Talked to a couple of scousers after our game there and they asked me why we booed Milner, they said it was bang out of order and we should have more grace. They shut up and walked away when I asked them about their disgusting treatment of Sterling. Typical.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Sean Dyche, Eddie Howe, the top 6 and the promoted clubs survive.
Every other PL team has sacked their manager this season.

BobP

Memri Fan
****ing hate Mark Hughes.

Hope Southampton get relegated just for having the nerve to hire that prick.

Reactions: A_G

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

WBA is surely done now. Pardew got them relegated. A joke of a manager, and a little man to boot.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
The weather has taken a turn for the worse here. Its ****ing freezing again ffs. It should be 30 degrees next week though.

What is freezing for you summerchildren

Im from the north you know :p

-20c here now some days

Latest posts

Top Bottom