• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2017/18

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Good to see you post again
It certainly is!
Good to see you post again! What are your thoughts on Villas season? Bruce seemed to be very unpopular among the fans in the first part of the season you`ve been doing well after Christmas. Automatic promotion seems difficult now after your recent losses. Hope you get back up- getting rid of Stoke and having Villa back would be great.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What's the point in sacking Pardew now? I mean I'm all for sacking Pardew in any circumstance, don't get me wrong, but sure they're going down anyway.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Should have kept Pulis. Not saying they'd be safe but I think they'd be much closer to getting out of the drop

Last edited:

Rumour

Cardiff missed not one but two penalties in added time as Wolves hung on for a 1-0 win that further cements their Championship lead.

Plutarch

Cardiff missed not one but two penalties in added time as Wolves hung on for a 1-0 win that further cements their Championship lead.
It certainly was entertaining. 1-0 down at home, and then missing two penalties in the 94th & 96th minute. Cardiff fans must be livid.

Rumour

It certainly was entertaining. 1-0 down at home, and then missing two penalties in the 94th & 96th minute. Cardiff fans must be livid.
Aparently the drama continued after the final whistle, between the managers (my feed switched off as soon as the match ended so I missed it):

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/apr/06/cardiff-wolves-championship-match-report

Too bad the goal has been all but forgotten with all the late theatrics, it was a fabulous free kick.

Gooner_Delhi

Sorry guys .. I know I am overreacting .. but can't help shake the feeling that this season could really bring out the worst case scenario for us.

Sp*rs - FA cup Champions
Liverpool - Champions league winners

Basically both the clubs we have laughed at over the past decade could end their trophy droughts.

While we will be languishing in 6th, knocked out by Atletico Madrid.

Would totally make it an unbearable summer.

There, i said it. Hopefully the Jinx gods are set to work now.

Ps : Sorry if I sounded like a ****.

Top Bottom