• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2017/18

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Sorry guys .. I know I am overreacting .. but can't help shake the feeling that this season could really bring out the worst case scenario for us.

Sp*rs - FA cup Champions
Liverpool - Champions league winners

Basically both the clubs we have laughed at over the past decade could end their trophy droughts.

While we will be languishing in 6th, knocked out by Atletico Madrid.

Would totally make it an unbearable summer.

There, i said it. Hopefully the Jinx gods are set to work now.

Ps : Sorry if I sounded like a ****.

*slaps face*, pull yourself together man!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Sods law has been saving up all the fvckery and it's set to be unleashed on us this year. It'll be poetic. You'll only be able to bow down and cry tears of amazement as the Ox lifts the CL after Sp**s crush Chelsea in the FA Cup. Sp**s are the best team left in the FA cup and there's a 60/40 chance of them winning that. Sods law and the the Ox will take care of the CL.

Gooner_Delhi

Oh f**k never realized that ..

OX - Left Arsenal won UCL

This will be the meme that will be the daddy of all 'RVP/ Cesc - left Arsenal won EPL .. ' memes

Even if we win Europa league, there will be no consolation from it.. Ox > Arsenal it will be :(

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Every time City wins the league it feels like a season that didn't happen. Absolutely no one cares. Like a billionaire posting on Instagram that he bought yet another BMW. Hurray, what an achievement. Alas, the media will celebrate this and not a single word about how they get their money will be spoken.

They can beat their wives, their servants and their slaves, but they couldn't beat Man Utd at home.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Every time City wins the league it feels like a season that didn't happen. Absolutely no one cares. Like a billionaire posting on Instagram that he bought yet another BMW. Hurray, what an achievement. Alas, the media will celebrate this and not a single word about how they get their money will be spoken.

They can beat their wives, their servants and their slaves, but they couldn't beat Man Utd at home.
Or Liverpool in any locale, it seems.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
If Wenger is still Arsenal’s coach come August then we’ve already lost the PL title even before the first Matchday.

And if it not us who wins the PL then I want Man City to retain it again next May. (OR maybe another Leicester City type winner)

Hate United, Sp**s and Chelsea and seeing Liverpool end their League drought before we end ours who be very very sad.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Sods law has been saving up all the fvckery and it's set to be unleashed on us this year. It'll be poetic. You'll only be able to bow down and cry tears of amazement as the Ox lifts the CL after Sp**s crush Chelsea in the FA Cup. Sp**s are the best team left in the FA cup and there's a 60/40 chance of them winning that. Sods law and the the Ox will take care of the CL.

Wait, haven't we already had 10 years of f*ckery? It's hardly just started this season. I reckon we're about two thirds of the way through our cosmic punishment, just 3 or 4 more years to go.

c00lguy

There's nothing funny about that.

The subject of mental health has finally been getting the attention it deserves and it's refreshing to hear a professional footballer speaking so bravely and honestly about it.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

The subject of mental health has finally been getting the attention it deserves and it's refreshing to hear a professional footballer speaking so bravely and honestly about it.
Agree, but if you just read the very poorly worded clickbait headline it looks humorous. They should have done a better job of conveying the serious nature of the interview in the headline.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member

I am not laughing at depression... I didn't read the article or watch the video. I know Mental health is not something one should laugh about, my apologies if it came across as me laughing at Carrick.

I'm simply laughing at the first headline which has always been how I felt about the English team. I don't like the hype for the English team nor the atmosphere surrounding it. I just read it as - I don't want to play for you guys, it's pathetic playingp for you guys so don't pick me, rather than him actually suffering from depression.

Stannis

Leeds touring Myanmar during what many international bodies call an ongoing genocide.

Honestly that must be a new low

Aevi

Hale End FC
Credit to Roy Hodgson, he has proved many doubters wrong and managed to do some good work with Crystal Palace despite a long injury list and an abysmal start to the season. If he manages to keep a hold of Zaha for one more year, he could push for upper mid-table next year.

Wolves and Newcastle are also ones to keep an eye on, I'm intrigued to see how they can push on (albeit for very different reasons),

GDeep™

League is very weak
Darren Moore will not get the WBA job because he’s black, let’s be honest.

If this was a white man who had got these results, the job would’ve already been his.

Top Bottom