• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2017/18

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Christ, there’s gonna trouble at the Bridge if Abramovic doesn’t get his Visa soon. Already withholding investment on the stadium. And work is held up.

Imagine if he calls in the £1bn loan that Fordstam holdings are carrying for the club as well. They’ll be non league in a couple of years.

OK he’s bought 5 titles for them, and our model sees us plodding along with FACups and people have lost their shirts over lack of ambition . . but it’s sustainable and not at the whim of a Mafia boss.

Last edited:

Oh_Snap

Piers getting absolutely destroyed right now on Twitter by Gary Lineker and others over this.

The man lost his father to gun violence and has had nothing but tabloid abuse since day one. Read through these. Racism at its finest.

wow i knew english yellow press was bad ... but this .. speechless. compared to this the german BILD is Dostoyevsky.
He should sue the **** out of them for their agenda-driven madness. this has nothing to do with journalism and free press, this is just pure hate. disgusting.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
On Everton.....

They didn't pay compensation for Silva despite him being their first choice.

Instead they spunked money on Fat Sam, then sacked him, giving him compensation for the remainder of the contract.

Amazing really

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Christ, there’s gonna trouble at the Bridge if Abramovic doesn’t get his Visa soon. Already withholding investment on the stadium. And work is held up.

Imagine if he calls in the £1bn loan that Fordstam holdings are carrying for the club as well. They’ll be non league in a couple of years.

OK he’s bought 5 titles for them, and our model sees us plodding along with FACups and people have lost their shirts over lack of ambition . . but it’s sustainable and not at the whim of a Mafia boss.

Unfortunately, I think the damage has been done already. They make a lot through their revenue now however without Roman they won't be able to spend as they did before.

But didn't he just get an Israeli passport and now can come back to the UK anytime or something? What a bag of ****s.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Unfortunately, I think the damage has been done already. They make a lot through their revenue now however without Roman they won't be able to spend as they did before.

But didn't he just get an Israeli passport and now can come back to the UK anytime or something? What a bag of ****s.
He can come back anytime but he can't work. Don't ask me how they monitor that.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Villa are absolutely ****ed.

Bring me Grealish.

They really are. They absolutely HAD to win that play-off, basically gambled their life savings on it and lost. Newcastle did a similar thing where they spent a lot when they dropped down, luckily it paid off and they're back up. But if you don't get promoted within the first year or two you're f*cked.

Not to mention their chairman is an utter *****.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Didn't want to put this in the Sp**s thread as it's about taking the piss out of them.

Anyways here's Danny Rose opening up about his depression.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I really don't get Kane.

We probably don't like saying it, but he's absolutely world class and one of the top strikers in the game. Yet, he's content to stay at Sp**s where he'll win eff all.

The only reason I can see for him doing it is because he started off a Gooner and wants to say eff you for us getting rid. Other than that, no sense, why not leave for trophies? I might not like what RVP and Cesc did but in all honestly, it was the right thing for them to do. Why in the world is Kane staying when he has no chance of winning anything, and isn't getting paid a lot either?

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
The only reason I can see for him doing it is because he started off a Gooner and wants to say eff you for us getting rid. Other than that, no sense, why not leave for trophies? I might not like what RVP and Cesc did but in all honestly, it was the right thing for them to do. Why in the world is Kane staying when he has no chance of winning anything, and isn't getting paid a lot either?
Renewed his contract for 6 more years so that they can get a huge payout next year when he's leaving. He's doing Spuds a favor.
Didn't want to put this in the Sp**s thread as it's about taking the piss out of them.

Anyways here's Danny Rose opening up about his depression.

It's very unfortunate how all those events went down in more or less the same time for him, but I applaud Rose for coming forth about it, just as Per and Buffon did in recent times, because other players should admit it if it's happening to them as well.
Get some help if you can't beat it yourself and make others realize it's okay to say you're depressed.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Depression is an uphill battle. Even when you get to the top of the hill, it's so easy to roll down the other side.

Latest posts

Top Bottom