• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2018/19

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How do you lose to Derby ffs. Absolutely shocking team.

Knew they weren’t going up when they finished third in a two horse race.

Mohamed7

Totally didn't expect Derby to turn around.

Didn't plan to watch as I wanted Leeds to be back to EPL. Playing Elland Road will bring a lot of old memories (though I still don't forget Viduka at Highbury. ****.) But I also didn't mind Lampard coming through.

Unbelievable turnaround.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Wonder if Bielsa will make a powerpoint presentation on what went wrong?

SilverBraveCapeghostfrog-max-1mb.gif

Mohamed7

Wonder if Bielsa will make a powerpoint presentation on what went wrong?

I missed the first half. By the looks of when the goals were scored, specially Derby's first two, it seems moment of Arsenal-esque. More about mental strenght, leadership than football skills.

That being said, Besla didn't go defensive when Leeds got man sent off. They were still going attack despite tied on aggregate and man less. Coaching mistake. Should have protected what they had by going defensive and bringing a CB. Play for PKs.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Totally didn't expect Derby to turn around.

Didn't plan to watch as I wanted Leeds to be back to EPL. Playing Elland Road will bring a lot of old memories (though I still don't forget Viduka at Highbury. ****.) But I also didn't mind Lampard coming through.

Unbelievable turnaround.

I remember us receiving a standing ovation at Elland Road after we scored a goal on the counter from their own corner. If my memory serves me well, it was involved with only four players...Vieira, Pires, Ljunberg and Henry finishing it off.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I missed the first half. By the looks of when the goals were scored, specially Derby's first two, it seems moment of Arsenal-esque. More about mental strenght, leadership than football skills.

That being said, Besla didn't go defensive when Leeds got man sent off. They were still going attack despite tied on aggregate and man less. Coaching mistake. Should have protected what they had by going defensive and bringing a CB. Play for PKs.

I think they started fouling because they couldn’t make the runs back, Berardi’s foul was a tired one, same for the penalty.

Once Dallas scored they just went on autopilot, feel for them a bit but it’s their own making.

Top Bottom