• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2018/19

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
I am not surprised Leeds got knocked out. Bielsa's whole career tells you he always starts strongly just to run out of gas at the end of the season.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
Tbf I’ve got nothing against your lads at all, much prefer you to fat Frank’s plumbers.

It’s just really I’d like Grealish be available on a reasonable fee which I’m guessing is likelier if you don’t go up :lol:
If we don't go up he'll definitely be available. He's more or less said so. Which I can understand. A player of his talent can't spend his career in the Championship.
I'd imagine the price will still be 25-30 million though.

If we go up then there's a big chance he'll stay. Not certain by any means. I still think if a big club comes in for him he could go. But we've got a chance if we have premier league football next season. If we don't then I think it's inevitable he'll go.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

If we don't go up he'll definitely be available. He's more or less said so. Which I can understand. A player of his talent can't spend his career in the Championship.

If we go up then there's a big chance he'll stay. Not certain by any means. I still think if a big club comes in for him he could go. But we've got a chance if we have premier league football next season. If we don't then I think it's inevitable he'll go.

What's your opinion on Tuanzebe, do you think he's also ready for a step up or not yet?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Mason Mount is a Chelsea player ffs? Thought he belonged to Derby.

Chelsea have so many talented kids.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

Best of luck on Monday. Nothing against Derby, but I think the Premier League is better with Aston Villa in it. Looking forward to seeing you lot back. Glad to see West Brom and especially Dirty Leeds get knocked out.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Charlton keeper done a madness.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
So Sunderland are staying in the League One for another year. Happy for Charlton after what they have gone through with their owner in the last years.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
A one club city, 50,000+ a week attendance. Could easily become a mini version of City.

There were plenty of reports that him selling to whoever Amanda Staveley was representing was close to done though so I'll believe it when it happens. Could be the reason any deal with Rafa's taken so long though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't think the city owners will invest to other English team I don't think the FA and PL will allow that they'll go to another country just like these Qatari. Maybe one day the oil will finish and football be fun again

Last edited:
Top Bottom