• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Thread

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I predict Chelsea to be the biggest flops and not even get into the top 8.

Sheffield Utd, Villa and Southampton for the drop.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Sheffield Utd, Villa and Southampton for the drop.
Not sure, Hasenhuttel did good work when he took over last season and will likely build on it next season. I reckon Burnley, Newcastle, and Norwich are worse off. We'll have to see how Brighton look under Potter too.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I just can' t look beyond city winning the league. Their midfield trio alone in KDB, Bernardo and Rodri backed up by Silva, Gundogan, Folden and Fernandinho is superb.

Manberg

Predator
I think Liverpool will do it. For City to win it 3 years in a row would require something incredible.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Steve Bruce favourite for the Newcastle job. Their fans aren’t happy at all :lol:

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Would be interesting if they could tempt Eddie Howe.

van Bronckhorst. Most interesting free coach out there right now, imo.

Although the Dutch guys seem to always be a bit of a gamble. Cocu did great in the Netherlands, then got the boot from Fener after just 15 games, now manages Derby after almost a year out of a job. Bosz at Dortmund is a similar story - the verdict on his Leverkusen spell is still out imo. Could well fall apart until next autumn. Koeman is another guy of this category for me: Neither in Spain nor in England could he really replicate his Dutch success. Fred Rutten. **** Advocaat. Van Marwijk. Martin Jol. Frank de Boer.

Last edited:
Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mike Ashley is such embarrassing owner how Newcastle fans still going to home games?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Steve Bruce resigns from Sheff Wednesday...saving Newcastle from paying compensation?

If they hire Steve Bruce, you'd almost have to feel sorry for them. Joe Kinnear, Alan Pardew and Steve Bruce, that's a sad lot to manage a football club.

edit: Apparantly, they have paid £4m to sign Bruce...

Last edited:

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Steve Bruce resigns from Sheff Wednesday...saving Newcastle from paying compensation?

If they hire Steve Bruce, you'd almost have to feel sorry for them. Joe Kinnear, Alan Pardew and Steve Bruce, that's a sad lot to manage a football club.

edit: Apparantly, they have paid £4m to sign Bruce...
The likes of Bruce, Hughes, Pulis just cycle through the mediocre English Clubs despite continually failing

Latest posts+

Top Bottom