• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Thread

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Why?

As an England fan, Southgate has surely overperformed? He's got a fairly average squad with 1-2 classy forwards and got to a world cup semi and third in the nations league. For me, this is a stunning set of results given the players at his disposal.

Massively underperformed world in our easeust run in a comoetiton in my life time. Only beating teams that we were massive favourites against and losing Belgium and Croatia.

Gunner-Union

Massively underperformed world in our easeust run in a comoetiton in my life time. Only beating teams that we were massive favourites against and losing Belgium and Croatia.

has to start playing Maddison and get grealish In there too.
Rice as dm with Maddison and grealish either side of him? I know they are both Am but they have a high work rate and track back etc

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Just learned that Aguero is one goal away from equalizing Titi's record for most scored by a foreign player in the PL. Mental! Definitely one of the top 5 strikers this league has ever seen.
If he wouldn't have been injured for long periods throughout the seasons, by now he would have probably went for Shearer's all time record or bettering it.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Just learned that Aguero is one goal away from equalizing Titi's record for most scored by a foreign player in the PL. Mental! Definitely one of the top 5 strikers this league has ever seen.
If he wouldn't have been injured for long periods throughout the seasons, by now he would have probably went for Shearer's all time record or bettering it.

And beat it.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Henry still the best ever striker. Aguero scores goals but doesn't match Titi's technique and flair.
Now, let's give credit where it's due. The little guy has been incredibly consistent since he arrived here and he's definitely one of the best strikers ever.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If you had to do a top 5 list of PL era strikers it’ll be hard, what do you base it on? Talent, impact, productivity etc.

I mean someone like Suárez just done it for a couple of years before leaving but that Suarez I’ll have above anyone but Henry.

Then you look at Aguero and give him credit for the amount he’s scored but he’s played for a fantasy team, I don’t believe he’s played for a ‘real’ team if that makes sense. Not saying he wouldn’t do it with a lesser team btw.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
If you had to do a top 5 list of PL era strikers it’ll be hard, what do you base it on? Talent, impact, productivity etc.

I mean someone like Suárez just done it for a couple of years before leaving but that Suarez I’ll have above anyone but Henry.

Then you look at Aguero and give him credit for the amount he’s scored but he’s played for a fantasy team, I don’t believe he’s played for a ‘real’ team if that makes sense. Not saying he wouldn’t do it with a lesser team btw.
Suarez is a once in a generation talent, but he's a nutter, whereas Aguero also did it at Atletico before coming in England that was a lesser team, so he would have definitely shined anywhere.

Manberg

Predator
Did anyone say he was better than Henry? Titi was a more elegant player who had an eye for a pass, but Sergio ain't no slouch either.
Stop being such a sourpuss about it.

I simply said Aguero's not as good as Henry. Then you made a post arguing about my post.
Make your intent clear.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom