• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Thread

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
It proves there's a discussion going on. City fans (and some others) are saying Aguero's the best striker in the premeir league, ever.
Again, what does it have to do with what I posted? I never said any of that.
But to get in on what Pep said, he's right that Aguero is a legend.
He is definitely one for his club and the records broken mean he is one of the best players to ever play in this league. By the time his contract ends, he might even equal or better Rooney's scoring record, but it will be tough.

Manberg

Predator
Again, what does it have to do with what I posted? I never said any of that.
But to get in on what Pep said, he's right that Aguero is a legend.
He is definitely one for his club and the records broken mean he is one of the best players to ever play in this league. By the time his contract ends, he might even equal or better Rooney's scoring record, but it will be tough.

You said:
KrissKringle said:
Did anyone say he was better than Henry?

Manberg

Predator
WTH, man? Are you for real?:lol:
I meant here and you took it out of context to make your opinion known on the matter.

No I'm fake.

Make your posts clear. The way you quoted my post makes it look like you disagree when I said that Aguero's not as good as Titi.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
You're the one trolling me. To post about the best striker of the premier league is staying on topic.
giphy.gif

Manberg

Predator
Forgot Rooney. Great goal scorer, but also a creator and played in many positions.

Above Aguero.

Always found Rooney a bit overrated. I wouldn't have him that high.

My top 10:

1) Henry
2) Bergkamp
3) Shearer
4) Aguero
5) Wright
6) Drogba
7) Cantona
8) RVP
9) Suarez
10) Rooney

GDeep™

League is very weak
Always found Rooney a bit overrated. I wouldn't have him that high.

My top 10:

1) Henry
2) Bergkamp
3) Shearer
4) Aguero
5) Wright
6) Drogba
7) Cantona
8) RVP
9) Suarez
10) Rooney

You picked this with your heart? Wright and Bergkamp shouldn’t be above most of those names.

Manberg

Predator
You picked this with your heart? Wright and Bergkamp shouldn’t be above most of those names.

You kidding? 2 legends of the game. They deserve to be in the list. Bergkamp the best technical striker ever. And Ian Wright had heart. Certainly better than Rooney.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You kidding? 2 legends of the game. They deserve to be in the list. Bergkamp the best technical striker ever. And Ian Wright had heart. Certainly better than Rooney.
Fair, you are entitled to your opinion. For me Wright is many many levels below Rooney everything considered - talent, impact, longevity etc. Rooney is above Bergkamp too.

Manberg

Predator
Fair, you are entitled to your opinion. For me Wright is many many levels below Rooney everything considered - talent, impact, longevity etc. Rooney is above Bergkamp too.

I heavily disagree with your opinion and stand by my list. Let's leave it at that.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom