• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2018/19

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name

P.S: Spot the bots with around 2-3 followers trying to blame Liverpool fans and wondering why government is spending money on this.

hfdughuhufghug

I personally hope West Ham buck their recent form and go well under Manuel Pellegrini. He managed my team, Manchester City, and won the league playing really good attacking football.

If he can perhaps take West Ham into Europe, he will get the credit which he is due in England, as a very good manager indeed. Of course its possible that he has lost some of his magic, and it doesn’t go so well. But I wish him all the best anyway.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Is there a more Brexit club than Burnley? Tarkowski is the most exotic name on their teamsheet, and even he grew up in Manchester.

Anyway, they're in a feisty battle with Aberdeen right now. It'd be immensely funny, and a bit tragic, if their long-awaited European tour amounted to a trip up the M6.

Really not I think.

If you follow the states or nations trying to legalize something on internet like stream or torrent, there will just come better and finer ways to do it!

I'm all for paying for one of the best league in football, and I try most of the times to go to bar and watch the game to support the league and the local pubs.

But sometimes I just have to use streams and I do it without feeling bad because so far I spend a lot of money on the league already.

And one other thing, lets say if they managed to ban it completely, if they do. I wont bother going out and watch, so they either can have me watching and see some ads and someone might make money of it or they close it all up and I will start doing something else.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Lamps boys just got a last minute winner against Reading.

Big pressure on him, got to be going for automatics this year.

Axel9090

Yeh I dont think that move is going to work, besides, they dont show Arsenal games on UK television every week, so we have no choice but to stream if we want to watch live. Maybe if they got rid of the stupid 3pm blackout rule and showed all prem games live on sky or BT, then yeh, Id pay for that.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Looks like Stoke are well placed to come back up unfortunately, hope they don't. Would be great to see Aston Villa and Leeds back in the PL.

Also it's mad how Villa, Birmingham and West Brom are all in the Championship at the same time, must have been ages since that's been the case.

Plutarch

Sunderland - now in the third tier - grab last minute winner against Charlton. The Stadium of Light explodes. I'd like Sunderland to be promoted, their fans deserve better.

BobP

Memri Fan
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/aug/04/leeds-united-marcelo-bielsa

It feels as though this could go very well or very badly.

Leeds are probably going to play a back 3, if they go that route against Stoke, made up of a midfielder in Phillips, a full back in Berardi, and the much maligned centre back Cooper. Their starting full backs will be Arsenal academy product Luke Ayling and recent signing Barry Douglas

What's interesting is that Bielsa hasn't insisted on any defensive additions despite the fact that Leeds had a pretty poor defensive record last season. They're only looking to bring in Everton's Matthew Pennington on a season long loan but he'd be backup anyway.

Attacking options look relatively good: Baker, Bamford, Saiz, Hernandez, Harrison, Roofe, and Alioski. They've also been linked to City's Lucas Nmecha. Think Bielsa will tinker quite a bit before settling upon his preferred attacking setup.

Keeping in mind Vieira's departure and the injury to Forshaw, Leeds have been linked to Ryan Woods of Brentford and Oliver Norwood of Brighton.

I feel Bielsa will do well here. Putting aside the disaster that was his spell at Lille, he often does well when he is asked to make use of players who are already at the club.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Can you actually imagine if Bielsa took them up to the PL? Can you imagine! Won't get ahead of myself cos by March the squad will probably have had a nervous breakdown, locked themselves in the dressing room and staged a dirty protest, but it'd be so good!

I mean who wouldn't want to see that? Apart from @GoonerJeeves obviously.

BobP

Memri Fan

FYI, Ashley cut bonuses by 75% for no reason.

I'm quite certain that Ashley is part of a broad based Tory conspiracy to finish what Thatcher started by destroying the only good thing the working class folk of Newcastle have going for them.

Top Bottom