• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Thread

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

It says he cannot be named for legal reasons but he was arrested by the Greater Manchester police so hopefully he's not one of our players & maybe he's a Manchester club player.

Why

Always Me ?
Yep, wife deleted her social media last night, and Everton confirmed they suspended a first team player, and he is 31. The Reddit investigation teams have been hard at work :D

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sounded like it was more messaging, potentially swapping pictures etc - hope for his sake he hasn't done any of this - if he has it is lights out.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Be interesting to see what the facts are in this, the reports from what I've seen so far are not very clear.

Also wouldnt be surprised if hes been baited (fake age given) or its a social media rumour going round.

Could be another Adam Johnson but I'm always a bit sceptical when footballers get accused of rape/sexual assaults etc, they seem to be easy targets and not exactly the brightest when it comes to dealing with the world outside the football bubble.

Be interesting to see what the facts are in this, the reports from what I've seen so far are not very clear.

Also wouldnt be surprised if hes been baited (fake age given) or its a social media rumour going round.

Could be another Adam Johnson but I'm always a bit sceptical when footballers get accused of rape/sexual assaults etc, they seem to be easy targets and not exactly the brightest when it comes to dealing with the world outside the football bubble.

Lets not victimize footballers here. Footballers, music artist, rich and talented people can also be rapist or pedos... In fact there have been going on some stories here in Iceland about one music artist and few national football players. Its no wonder, boys together and rape culture and pay for sex and all that. It probably goes on in many other football teams. Like with France before.

Also "didnt know her age" is the worst excuse. But one sex offenders probably like to use.

Sad for his wife. No idea how you cheat on woman like her. Given everything is true in the story, thankfully it is well documented on here that I never liked Gylfi.

SK___

Lets not victimize footballers here. Footballers, music artist, rich and talented people can also be rapist or pedos... In fact there have been going on some stories here in Iceland about one music artist and few national football players. Its no wonder, boys together and rape culture and pay for sex and all that. It probably goes on in many other football teams. Like with France before.

Also "didnt know her age" is the worst excuse. But one sex offenders probably like to use.

Sad for his wife. No idea how you cheat on woman like her. Given everything is true in the story, thankfully it is well documented on here that I never liked Gylfi.
bjork ****ing the squad?

GDeep™

League is very weak

Him and his agent, and the club would’ve denied it by now if it wasn’t him.

Police won’t take you in just for messaging an underage person, he must’ve hinted at meeting or even met her.

Don’t buy the age thing either, if they are messaging over social media or whatever, those messages where the girl is saying she’s old enough, will be saved.

For it to come this far, there must’ve been enough evidence.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Of course they can, all I'm saying is that they are also high value targets.

There is literally woman around the world who go well out there way to trap certain standard of men for financial gain.

I just want to see how this develops when the facts come out before judging him guilty because at the moment all I'm seeing UK side is Daily Mail type articles which are so difficult to tell which parts are accurate, they cover these stories in a similar way to how they cover transfer stories, quotes of quotes from other media etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom