• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
I thought that since we have Spanish and Italian threads we could have a thread for English football, so that people dont have to start a new thread for every match.

Liverpool have just won 3-0 against spuds in what i thought was a very enjoyable match. it was a good performance from Liverpool. Sp**s looked good defensively (until the first goal) but terrible everywhere else, that mug Jenas also missed an open.

AFCG7

Established Member
Good idea yes..

Reading 1-0 up after 73 mins.. penalty from Kevin Doyle.. Man U to lose 2 straight ?

F'n hell they equalized.. Ronaldo..

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
i aim to please.
Sp**s were crap today you could see today how much they missed lennon. or it could just be the fact that there ****

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Has Johnson been ever this close to be England's starting striker? The others are injured (Owen), on the bench (Stork can forget it with Kuijt in the team) or refuse to score (Defoe)

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
Reading have done well so far this season 10 points from 18. but it will be interesting to see how they do in their next four games West Ham (A) Chelsea & Arsenal (H) and Liverpool (A)

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Kuyt surprised me. He is a fantastic footballer. If he keeps up the form then he could give Van Persie trouble for Holland.

clockwork orange

>YounGunner< said:
Kuyt surprised me. He is a fantastic footballer. If he keeps up the form then he could give Van Persie trouble for Holland.
He will not (give van persie trouble). Huntelaar is starting CF. For the wide players (in 4-3-3) the hierarchy under Van basten is clear, Van Persie has 1st choice, so he picks the right side which he favours and Kuijt has to play on the left.

clockwork orange

nidza7 said:
I wish we grabed Kuyt this summer,but hey.He`s fantastic player.
He is, but don't think he would have fit in our team/system. Kalou would have been a better buy for us. (but I don't think we need strikers anyway)

nidza7

Established Member
leonardo santiago said:
nidza7 said:
I wish we grabed Kuyt this summer,but hey.He`s fantastic player.
He is, but don't think he would have fit in our team/system. Kalou would have been a better buy for us. (but I don't think we need strikers anyway)

Well,it`s anybody`s guess imo.Quality players always comes through.But Kalou would be great for us too,you`re rite about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom