• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

phenn

Mostarac said:
Wonder how good old Millwall will do in League One this season :p . Millwall seem like the forgotten club these days.

Them and Leeds, who with the penalty could go down to League Two!

Mostarac

Established Member
phenn said:

Yes, and Nottingham can surely be classed as somewhat of an forgotten club playing in the lower leagues these days.

Mostarac

Established Member
phenn said:

Yes, and Nottingham can surely be classed as somewhat of an forgotten club playing in the lower leagues these days.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
woooooohooooooooooooo the PL is back and kicking it!

anyway sunderland are playing one touch football a little bit here and a little bit there.

both sunderland and Sp**s are even at the mo with Sp**s having the best chance to create something while sunderland seem to play a more controlled game.

but their one touch game was beautiful.

but now they're a bit cack again LOL

Gurgen

Established Member
Can't believe I watched 25 minutes of that tripe. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that the only two teams worth watching in this league are ManU and Arsenal.

DREVAK

Established Member
Sadly, I have to agree. Quite a boring game. And I honestly expected a rather enjoyable one. Sunderland are the newcomers and while them being careful is understandable, one could think they would approach the game with making a superb first impression in mind. Especially considering they are the home team and Tottenham's defense is not exactly the ideal one.

Tottenham are surprisingly lacking up front, while they probably have more of the ball, the finishing move, the shot, anything, it's just not there. Berbatov is looking good and playing fine, but it's just not enough. Malbranque with some good moves and crosses. Rather straightforward and unimaginative, but at least trying to do something nonetheless.

Overall I am slightly disappointed. Not much, as I did not expect a titanic battle, but I am. And that sucks. Let's hope the second half and the following matches will be an improvement.

dublingunner

Established Member
Yeah it hasn't been chances galore or anything but it's still worth watching if only to possibly see Sp**s lose, and because it's the first match of the new season.

Sp**s are missing some wing-play, they look a bit like a ****tier version of us at times, trying to play right through the middle of Sunderland. Sunderland have impressed me tbh, very calm and composed. Until they get into the attacking third that is. Stokes hasn't done much and Darryl Murphy messed up a great opportunity

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
thank fekk we sold stokes, the boys not up to scratch man..he wouldnt get into our side, cant even score against Sp**s lol
anyway good luck to him this year

DREVAK

Established Member
Wow! Virtually the last kick of the game – a goal! One nil to Sunderland! A poor game, but what an end to it. To be perfectly fair, if one of the two teams deserved it, it was Sunderland. Tottenham were rather disappointing. Whew! It's all over, and the last second was the most dramatic moment of the whole match. Well done, Sunderland.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Chopra! get in there! (I'm in a timewarp)

Sunderland - Spuds 1-0 3rd minute of ET.

Gardner, Tainio, Jenas, Stalteri, 4th place? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom