• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
who really would of thought, the ex newcastle boy who went to the same school as shearer, ends up scoring their last minute goal and becomes an instant hero
Sp**s midfield was lacklusture and has no creativity and now this is why i just dont see them challenging, terrible performance by those lot up the road
they want to mount a challenge, you cant do madness like that
hahaha damm man who really would of thought

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Hilarious! Absolutely ****ing hilarious!

Ive lost count of the number of times I have said you can ALWAYS count the the yids to put a smile on your face.

Above them already and we havent even kicked a ball!

Nutsy

Established Member
ROLFMAO Absolute Muppets! Well done Mr. Keane you second grade muppet. Indeed, you can always count on the Yids to put a smile on your face. Now. Let's do our job.

What kick in the balls. 93rd Minute. haha Beautiful :D

Mr Wolf

Yes, you can always count the Yids to put a smile on your face; and you can count Newcastle as well..... Magic Chopra!

IBL

Established Member
hahahaa!!

Trust the Spuds to get the season off to a hilarious start! Great start for that CL spot :D

belgianfan

Haha, lolz made my day.

Berbatov's look :p

How many times did they shoot at the goal with their awesome strike force? Haha brilliant.

And jol thought nothing could go wrong.... 8)

DC Gunner

Established Member
USArsenal said:
Citeh are up 1-0 on WHU... so far, Petrov, Elano and Bianchi have looked pretty good for Citeh....
Yeah, city is playing good football, but to be honest, West ham is not doing much except waiting for Bellamy to do something.

Ps: is it possible to have a thread for this season 2007-2008 alone [like the other leagues] ? :)

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Yeah someone get a thread up for this season :) Maybe Nadz can throw together some season facts :p

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
goals are steaming in, newcastle 3-0 up at the reebok in less than 30 minutes
surely anelka aint going to stay after this months, personally ill be suprised

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
all - this thread is now locked.. we have created a new new 07-08 English thread.. please use that one from here on out.. thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom