• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Premier League 2010/11

outlaw_member

Established Member
He's almost identical to Theo Walcott, except that he's slightly better technically and operates from the left side. He's close to 30 goals this season which is frankly an incredible amount for a wide forward in any league. He's also 22 years old and a Chelsea product, so he's got the background and age to prove a worthwhile purchase. We should be trying to acquire him now, instead of risking him having a good u21 European Championships and seeing his price rocket.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Ron Burgundy said:
It's always been patently obvious that Sinclair was a huge talent. Can't believe Chelsea let him go for £500k.

Oh :? he's not with Chelsea anymore ? we should really take a punt on the bloke .Just come on in leaps and bounds .

outlaw_member

Established Member
With Chelsea odds on favourites to acquire Neymar, we should also sign Daniel Sturridge. I think he'd run Chamakh hard for the 2nd CF spot next season, and he also has the talent to eventually replace van Persie.

MAK 14

Established Member
I don't see why Sturridge would come here to sit on our bench when he's already come out and said he'll leave Chelsea if he doesn't get first team football next season.

I like Sinclair, he's a good player. Borini seems a good player as well, too bad Chelsea have him.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Mock the Season's comedy XI

Heurelho 'Between the legs' Gomes
Gary 'Shameful last three games' Neville
Sol 'Should have retired five years ago' Campbell
Sebastien 'French international, somehow' Squillaci
Paul 'As bad as he is bald' Konchesky
Joe 'Joke Hole' Cole
Lee 'Red card' Cattermole
Eidur 'Too fat for two clubs' Gudjohnsen
Robbie 'Moany, angry, shouty, pointy, rubbish' Keane
Fernando '£50m of absolute tosh' Torres
Michael 'I don't understand why I'm not in the England team even though I'm rubbish' Owen

Manager - Arsène 'We can win the quadruple... We can win the treble... We can win the double... We can win the league... We can finish second... We can finish third... Next year is our year' Wenger

From goal.com, can't say I disagree tbh...

ebouenolike

Established Member
Went on BlueMoon.

Genuinely surprised how much they hate us. Our big rivals are Sp**s and United. Not too bothered about Liverpool and City, and Chelsea are just a plastic club so whilst I enjoy the victories I see them as a joke.

So yeh, did people know Citeh hated us so much?

OohtobeaGoonerGal

Established Member
Nope, as there was no real need to. I'm sure for the years where the title was fought out between Man Utd and Arsenal, they were on our side then, at least. I also remember reading years ago that Liam Gallagher(Man City fan) said that if his son didn't support City, he'd be fine with Arsenal but never Sp**s, who he hates.

The general view I had was Man City fans were on the same level as other neutrals, it's only now they've become competitive. With sudden success, it can fuel delusions of how much you mean to another club, who never looked twice at you before. They can create a hate brigade on us for as long as they please, like Chelsea whatever huge rivalry comes to pass will come on the back of the way they've bought themselves up instantly. But at least Chelsea is also a London rival.

mo50

Established Member
Bluemoon is the most vile forums of them all, where hatred and death related messages about United and other players are seen as the norm. They also think they'll dominate the world next season, that bunch of clueless idiots.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
mistaT said:
http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/steven-gerrard-sits-with-the-fans-during-villa-liverpool-9356059/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gerrard with the away fans 8))

Very classy gesture of him. Can't imagine Rooney and co. doing the same.

illmatik

Established Member
Houlier leaves Villa as they search for a replacement

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2011/06/01/2513734/official-gerard-houllier-steps-down-as-manager-of-aston" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2 ... r-of-aston</a>

qs

Established Member
DJ_Markstar said:
mistaT said:
http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/steven-gerrard-sits-with-the-fans-during-villa-liverpool-9356059/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gerrard with the away fans 8))

Very classy gesture of him. Can't imagine Rooney and co. doing the same.

Forget about Rooney and co, Cesc wont even go to our away games when he's injured.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Sp**s signed Brad Friedel on a 2 year deal, has to be better than Gomes but Friedel seems to be declining in recent seasons.

ricky1985

Established Member
From the BBC live text thingy:

Wayne Rooney on Twitter: "Just to confirm to all my followers I have had a hair transplant. I was going bald at 25 why not. I'm delighted with the result. My head is bruised still. I promise you all I will send a pic on Monday morning when bruising goes."
:lol:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It's not his hair that needs doing, a face transplant is much needed.

Top Bottom