• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Premier League 2010/11

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

3c1efec95a5277b70662fa0c86cca33f.gif

mo50

Established Member
What the ****? All that money and the best he could get is a stitched up looking transplant?

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
mo50 said:
What the ****? All that money and the best he could get is a stitched up looking transplant?

Just looks like bruising. I'm sure it'll all calm down and look reasonable once the area heals.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Giggs having an affair with his brothers wife for 8 years . Just about the ultimate betrayal . He's actually gone one lower then John Terry .

ricky1985

Established Member
I dislike Oliver Holt most of the time, but hats off to him for this. About time another United star got exposed for the fake, stupid **** that he is:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/oliver-holt/Oliver-Holt-column-How-Manchester-United-Rio-Ferdinand-furious-foul-mouthed-rant-at-me-at-Wembley-shows-he-STILL-doesn-t-get-the-point-about-missing-drugs-tests-article745384.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion ... 45384.html</a>

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
Oliver Holt is, and I am not exagerrating, the worst journalist currently employed in the world.

I despise him.

Find his article on Bent's transfer to Villa to see a prime example.

Utter ****.

ricky1985

Established Member
Yeah, I agree, Holt is a horrible ****, but so is Ferdinand, and in this case I enjoyed seeing Ferdinand exposed for the fake, stupid, dimwitted **** that he is.

mo50

Established Member
mo50 said:
Man. City's rise also adds to my woes. Seeing them turn out to be a relative success only 3 seasons after being taken over is making me fume. For all our financial prudency, we get **** all for it, yet this small time club wins the lottery and they get to sign the likes of Silva and Yaya Toure and who knows who they'll bring in now.

Heh, looks like this got a response from the idiots over at Bluemoon

They know its true, they know their just a big, corporate play thing and their success will be off the back of another man's wallet. One day, Sheikh Mansour, or whoever uses you like his little playground, will **** off once he gets bored and propel you in a downward spiral, and I'll be pissing myself laughing.

Enjoy the ride while it lasts, ****s.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Haha, brilliant.

Edit: Just noticed their thread was made in May, anyway we all know they're a small club that got lucky. Their 'parade' showed it, how many fans turned up as they passed through the city? From one picture in particular it looked no more than 200.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Out of the world. Ronaldinho in his prime is Messi plus Ronaldo combined

Top Bottom