• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Premier League 2010/11

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Not really, he was so good the Bernebau rose to applaud him in unison

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Urh, I think you guys got me wrongly. I said he is like Messi plus Ronaldo combined, in terms of style. He is effective as hell during his prime as well, but nobody is denying Messi is better. Always have a soft spot for flair-ish players like Ronaldinho though

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Clrnc said:
Not really, he was so good the Bernebau rose to applaud him in unison

You can't judge a player on one game otherwise

Julio Baptista>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any current Arsenal striker.

belgianfan

cuban said:
1macca1 said:
Outrageous Ronaldinho skill

See that touch when he brings it down?!
(Couldn't see a suitable thread)

wow...really, forget that skill, elastico is pretty common and even I managed to pull it off couple of times :) but that touch...oh my...of my...orgasmic

Is ronaldinho the most magical player of all time? I know there are other players like messi or zidane or maradona who could dribble just as could or even better. But can anyone do the things ronaldinho at times does. He could pull out some crazy playground stuff in every game. Remember when he controlled the ball on his chest versus bilboa and just started to run with it... magic

Latest posts+

Top Bottom