• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL – Stoke vs Arsenal – 1:30pm – 26/8/12 - SS1

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
200px-Stoke_City_FC.svg.png
Stoke vs Arsenal
180px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png

--------------------------------------------------Britannia Stadium
---------------------------------------------Sunday 26th August 2012
--------------------------------------------------Kick off – 1:30pm
---------------------------------------------
logoSkySports1.gif

My Preferred Lineup:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Szczesny
- Jenkinson - Koscielny - Vermaelen - Gibbs
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diaby - - Arteta
- Gervinho - - -- - - - - - Cazorla - - - -- - - -Podolski
- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - Giroud

Bench: - Fabianski, Mertesacker, Santos, Ramsey, Arshavin, Chamberlain, Walcott

My Score Prediction

- Stoke - 1 - - - Arsenal - 1
- Walters - -- - -Podolski

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
F**king hate them. will be so hard game hope we see new signings.

Chesney

New Signing Kosh Tv5 Gibbs

New Signing Arteta

Gervinho Cazorla Poldi

Giroud.

ArseneKnows-47

I'm praying that we make a significant signing before this game to give us some cutting edge, because we were sorely lacking in the department against Sunderland. We look decent, but decent isn't good enough.

I know that we need to give our new signings to bed in, but I still feel we are lacking something.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Glad we're getting this fixture out the way early on.

Hoping for a new signing before this game, something to liven up the mood around the camp.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
fabo said:
Welcome to England.

:lol:

If that's England then I say **** the queen with a rake. Few teams that I despise as much as those ****ing apes and their inbred fans, dirty kicking and mouthing off at refs, dives, and all of that on a ****ing bambini-team-sized pitch.

article-1313528909488-0D6DBE2600000578-847695_304x416.jpg

**** that **** Pulis, too.

halfvolley

This ****ing fixture. My least favourite of the season.

Hopefully we'll get out of there without any injuries to key players and a win. Giroud needs to start, we need his height and pysicality in the box. Both boxes actually.

Vela

Established Member
------------Szczesny
Kos----Mertesacker---Verm----Gibbs
--------Chambelain-Arteta
Walcott-----Cazorla-------Podolski
------------Giroud

leo_ense

Established Member
------------------------Szczesny-------------------
-Koscielny-Mertesacker-Vermaelen-Gibbs-
-------------Chamberlain-Arteta-----------------
-----Walcott-------Cazorla-----Podolski-------
-----------------------Giroud-----------------------

Bench: Fabianski, Djourou, Coquelin, Arshavin, Diaby, Ramsey, Gervinho.

No Jenkinson please.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Don't quite fancy this fixture still its a bit long.

GG8

Happy enough to get this out of the road early on.

We threatened today so hopefully can finish a few off next week, a win up there would be a breath of fresh air and four points from Sunderland (H) and Stoke (A) is a good return.

C'mon the gunners!

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Need to win this but we'll have to be much sharper than today. Thank God we don't have to play CL play-offs. Hopefully Sahin's available for this although Diaby will no doubt start to add some steel and power. A score draw looks a likely outcome to me.

Tranquil

I though Jenks did ok today... Seems like im the only one though lol.
Want a Giroud start. He looked brighter than Podi. Fingers crossed we will have signed someone before this game. Kos and Ox being back will be a good boost.

DiamondGooner

Established Member
We really shouldn't be fearing teams like this or making out they are harder than they are.

They just play with guts and try to park the bus, we really need to watch how Spain and Barca handle these situations whilst playing possession football as I take it that's what Wenger is going for again because they have to overcome this in nearly every game.

Airknight

Established Member
We should try long range as much as we can, hopefully one can go in early and give us the needed comfort.

Going for a 1-0 for us, not worried about new signings being welcomed to England, but Diaby might need to use that strength

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom