• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPl 16/17 | Matchday 23

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

There was no thread on the other matches so I quickly created this one!

Liverpool - Chelsea

Here we go..

Giroud

Established Member
Think Liverpool can take points off them. Chelsea have struggled every time they've faced a pressing team this season and Klopp's record against the top 6 is exceptional with just one defeat. Their playing style is suited to playing against the bigger teams as they have less possession and more opportunities to press and create counter attacking opportunities.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Think Liverpool can take points off them. Chelsea have struggled every time they've faced a pressing team this season and Klopp's record against the top 6 is exceptional with just one defeat. Their playing style is suited to playing against the bigger teams as they have less possession and more opportunities to press and create counter attacking opportunities.
Also, Liverpool have a lot to prove to their fans now after crashing out of two competitions in one week.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Aguero only on the bench as Gabriel Jesus starts up front while Mourinho is still trying to force Rashford into becoming a winger.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Bravo also dropped! That went well Pep. :lol:

Gabriel Jesus seems a fresh breath of air round the club.

Walter White

I still cant believe that with our inability to find a player to lead our line for what 5 years we didnt even tried to get the next best thing from South America. You can just feel Gabriel Jesus will be a new Aguero for City, and they STILL have Kun :lol:

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Crouchy just got his 100th premier league goal

29-Crouch-Robot.gif

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Jesus scores the first of many you'd think. City have their messiah, a saviour for their chances of top 4.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Gabriel Jesus look he quickly settle in the way man city play remind me of us when we having Alexis upfront quick clinical and fluid. i hope wenger just back to the old system is was working so beautiful

N

NotAUserName

Gabriel Jesus look he quickly settle in the way man city play remind me of us when we having Alexis upfront quick clinical and fluid. i hope wenger just back to the old system is was working so beautiful
Just like us with Alexis upfront, they'll struggle against any compact defense.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Don't think so Aguero will find his way to starting line up soon.
I wouldn't be so sure. Pep wants quick dynamic attackers that press. He's cut Aguero out away to Barcelona and in other games as well. Wouldn't surprise me if Aguero is on his way out. And if he is fair play to him. Takes balls to drop someone like that but at least it shows Pep knows what he wants.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Knew Gabriel was a worldie talent but didn't expect him to hit the ground running like this.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ramsey + ££ for Aguero.

Now, we just need to convince Pep that Ramsey can control a football.

Latest posts

Top Bottom