• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL 16/17 | Matchday 26

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This will probably be the last season we finish above United.

It was fun while it lasted, wish it had come with a league title though.

I detest them and their new galacticos project.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
This will probably be the last season we finish above United.

It was fun while it lasted, wish it had come with a league title though.

I detest them and their new galacticos project.

Which Galacitos are you on about mate?:lol: They'll need a few summers to become really good, Big Nose is off soon and they'll have to rebuild again.

90% of their squad is pure trash. 2-3 good players, that's it. The rest are shockingly average, no wonder they're 6th and lucked out on Saints while Rostov will knock them out.

Just checked on sky bet this is 33/1 for that exact order.

Thinking about throwing £10 on that

Odds on this order: Chelsea, Sp**s, Arsenal, City?

Torn on City/us.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Which Galacitos are you on about mate?:lol: They'll need a few summers to become really good, Big Nose is off soon and they'll have to rebuild again.

90% of their squad is pure trash. 2-3 good players, that's it. The rest are shockingly average, no wonder they're 6th and lucked out on Saints while Rostov will knock them out.

Odds on this order: Chelsea, Sp**s, Arsenal, City?

Torn on City/us.
They're tryna sign any half decent player who isn't at the Spanish big two for stupid money.

It's pretty much a guarantee they'll be triggering Griezemann's 85M release clause and Bayern recently confirmed that they rejected an 80M bid from them for Muller.

STYLEZ

Possible but big ask for Sp**s to miss out of the Top 4 with the games they've got left.

They'll bottle it. Should we have a wager between us call it £20.

If I lose just send me your PayPal email address via PM and I'll pay it in no bullshit if I win I'll send you mine.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

They'll bottle it. Should we have a wager between us call it £20.

If I lose just send me your PayPal email address via PM and I'll pay it in no bullshit if I win I'll send you mine.

I made my post in order to encourage you not to bet. :lol:

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
If last year wasn't proof that Wenger holds some major hoodoo over that club then nothing will convince you. That was the only year I was sure they couldn't not finish above us. Their fans still continue to sing "We want you to stay," as well, which is always ****ing odd.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom