• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL 16/17 | Matchday 26

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Really like Lukaku tbh.

He and Morata are sheight and we should stay well clear apparently :lol:.

Theo-Walcott-is-close-to--009.jpg

Welbeck-PA.jpg

say yes

forum master baiter
Very good striker, but a bit of a flat track bully.

Been completely absent at times when Spuds have needed him this season, especially in Europe.

How is he a flat track bully? Can't be bothered to check his stats but I know his record against us/Chelsea is fantastic.

Sp**s bottle it in Europe just like we do, not fair to lay that at any individual's feet.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Though Lukaku is the absolute DEFINITION of a flat track bully... unless it's against us, but then again Bent and Agbonlahor always scored against us.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Trusted ⭐
How is he a flat track bully? Can't be bothered to check his stats but I know his record against us/Chelsea is fantastic.

Sp**s bottle it in Europe just like we do, not fair to lay that at any individual's feet.

His record against us is brilliant, decent against Chelski too. That said, whose record against us isn't brilliant? :lol:

I think of Spuds in games of real significance, Kane seldom comes to the fore. I don't know, I'm waiting on a big moment from him. I watched him away to the two Manchester clubs this season and he was awful.

I like Kane but there's still something offish about him. Can't quite put my finger on it.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Trusted ⭐
Stoke away against top teams are absolutely shocking. They ship 3/4 regularly. Can't wait for the day these oatcake eaters slip back into Championship obscurity. Nothing club.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Lukaku rarely impress against us. :lol:

Meh... was just thinking back to the time he roasted Monreal tbh. :lol:

Most times other than that of course yeah he hasn't been great against us at all, in fact he's the type of player Koscielny relishes playing against, poor first touch and pretty one dimensional.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom