• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal (H) v Stoke City (A) | 10th December 2016

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Missed the game today, just watched the highlights on MOtD.

Tactics wise we looked a country mile better than Man C in the game before. They were all over the place again. Bar the odd chance we looked quite tight.

Great goals, Walcott 100, Özil sublime header and Iwobi really up and running, couldn't be happier.

Only black mark, the Xhaka elbow. Unnecessary. Why take the risk.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Wenger shoved the fourth official who came into his box to offer an explanation after the penalty. He'll probably be fined and also given an apology for Mason's officiating.

MagicalRozza

I have recently seen a documentary on Martin Keown where he talked a lot about the rivalry with Man U. They showed a couple of videos of Arsenal players bullying Ruud Von Nistelrooy. So I don't give a **** whether it was a penalty or not. I love it that after ages of technical midgets afraid of physical confrontation we have finally got ourselves a player who bullies other players rather then gets bullied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom