• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Aston Villa - 15/5/16, 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Garth Crooks :lol:
As pressed as he is :lol: he isn't wrong there.

Sp**s have provided me with so much laughs today, I can't believe it. I genuinely thought they were gonna finish above us this season. They even ruined my acca - I had them to beat Newcastle :lol: (also had United to win but.....you know).

What a hilarious and bittersweet end to what has been a terrible season :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Garth should just stick to his Teams of the Week. Thick as **** the lad.

_85904725_getimage-5.png
:lol: What the f**k is that? BBC giving salary to this guy?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Yeah I'm not sure why people are laughing at him and ignoring the harsh truth of what he is saying. Pathetic tbh. Never mind his Tottenham links, he actually comes across as a closet Arsenal fan at times and was one of the most critical of Mike Dean when he sent Gabrielle off at Chelsea.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/34302203

Its GABRIEL ffs :lol: :p

But your'e right. Crooks is definitely one of us. That rant was more due to the fact that we will remain garbage until Wenger leaves.

kopzilla

Always Negative
Wenger saying Olivier is likely to be his starting striker next season. He will be looking for a new striker now that Danny is out however.

Described Giroud as scoring in a few games and then having "dry spells". **** sakes.

Please tell me you are kidding...it will have huge implications on the future of Sanchez and Özil if its true.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wenger say in interview he will strength the squad and try to bring 3 new players.

i see Xhaka is the first. i think we will sign a striker wenger admit we will try and sign one because Welbeck injury.

http://arsenalist.com/f/2015-16/arsenal-vs-tottenham/Arsène-wenger-post-match-interview.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom