• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Crystal Palace - 17/4/16, 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proof

Established Member
crystal.jpg

- Cech -
- Bellerin - Mertesacker - Koscielny - Monreal
- Elneny - Coquelin -
- Özil -
- Alexis - Welbeck - Iwobi -

iAlKGcV.jpg

Reactions: CJJ

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
We should be winning this, Palace have been equally awful as we've in 2016, but in recent weeks our form has improved enough to be confident of a victory.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
I concur with the above poster, Callum deserves his chance and to be honest whenever he's came in to the side this season he's rarely disappointing. Also Im tired of Alexis's foolishiness recently so I'd opt for Theo on the right hand-side hopefully Iwobi and Özil can pick out his runs like Fabregas and Nasri use to back in 2011.

Cech
Bellerin Kosicielny Chambers Monreal
Elneny Coquelin
Walcott Özil Iwobi
Welbeck

We're probably playing for 2nd place now as Leicester are on 72 points and the maximum Arsenal can achieve is 77 so unless the foxes go mad its all over.

dysphoria

Established Member
I'll be honest, i can't be arsed about our games anymore and i'm just looking forward to the end of the season. The idea of vardy and co being awarded the guard of honor as they walk in to their last game, having to watch wes morgan lift the trophy, ****ing hell.

Realist

We will go 3-0 up and then somehow lose 4-3 honestly it wouldn't suprise me with this team. To be honest it's hard to care after the West Ham game.

Balance is key

Its all about preparation for next year - Giving Alexis a fair shot as CF would be the clever thing to do.

Knowing Wenger he will play Giroud for this one - hoping he scores so he can keep him as our first choice striker for another few years.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
We'll probably win 300 - 0 or something and we'll all absolutely ****ing despise the team more than we ever thought possible, as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom