• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Liverpool- 24/08/15, 20:00. [SS1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
If that was the only problem in our setup, Theo would've already solved it. He did nothing after coming on though, not for the first time.

I agree, a more pacy striker up front surely wouldn't hurt us, but against deep and packed defenses, he's of no use either.

Özil was indeed good, he's not the problem. It's our tendency to needlessly narrow down the Premier League's largest pitch.

We've been lamenting this for eons!

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Take it with a pinch of salt but another 'itk' said last season that Wenger was pissed at Theo for Kane's winner at WHL; he didn't bother tracking Bentaleb, who was free to cross from the left wing.

LOL thew same Wenger who hailed Gibbs as a mainstay of AFC who literally has let in countless goals for not closing down the corsser and he is actually a defender?

Do you really believe this nonsense? hahahaha

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I didn't say I believe it, but it's not inconceivable that Wenger would be angry about a winger neglecting his defensive duties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom