• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Norwich City - 30/4/16, 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast

Established Member
“I am a professional who has given 19 years to this club,” Wenger said.

“I have to accept the judgement of people. The only thing I don’t doubt is my sincere commitment to the club. After that I am sorry if I cannot keep 100 per cent happy.

“Maybe it is as well because we have been remarkably consistent. This season was a bit special because we were in a position for a long time where our fans believed we could win the league.

“We didn’t and that’s why I think it’s more disappointed love than real aggression.”

“It was a bit of a strange atmosphere,” Wenger added.

“I think the fans were behind the team and I believe as well we did not have the stylish performance that could raise people off their seats.

“We had a serious, studied performance, a bit subdued at stages, but we wanted absolutely to win the game and we did it.”

Alexis Sanchez was also a surprise dissident as the Chilean stomped straight down the tunnel after being substituted in the second half.

“Was he happy? No,” Wenger said. “My job is to make decisions. There, again, to get 100 per cent happy is difficult.”

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't understand why he subbed Alexis. There were countless times we were winning throughout the season in a busy period but he never chose to give him a bit of rest.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Taking Alexis off because he was poor is understandable but to keep an even poorer Giroud on the field until FT is baffling.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I don't understand why he subbed Alexis. There were countless times we were winning throughout the season in a busy period but he never chose to give him a bit of rest.
Wenger doesn't like being told what to do by anyone. The relationship with Rvp broke down long before his statement over signings. If Alexis is having similar conversations then I'd hazard an educated guess this was Wenger showing his authority.

kopzilla

Always Negative

:lol: Rob's delighted to have entertaining guys like him on his channel...He's like "Hmm...more views...!"

It is not healthy to center your life around a football club...I know its tradition and all that but it is an entertainment business as well.Good times come and go..cherish the good memories and moments and forget the bad ones.

I think Ty is the only Pro-Wenger guy he has interviewed...

Iceko

Didnt see the game. Cant believe this clown of a manager starts Giroud and lets him play the full 90 as well.. Its ****ing criminal. I'd say something if I was Alexis or Özil. Wasting their best years watching that donkey do **** all for 15 games now.

Ashybashy86

Didnt see the game. Cant believe this clown of a manager starts Giroud and lets him play the full 90 as well.. Its ****ing criminal. I'd say something if I was Alexis or Özil. Wasting their best years watching that donkey do **** all for 15 games now.
If he starts against Man City, which wouldn't surprise me, I'd have to say it's because of the Euros. Definitely ****ing criminal.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
If he starts against Man City, which wouldn't surprise me, I'd have to say it's because of the Euros. Definitely ****ing criminal.
Only justification I can make for him starting. Same with Theo being one of the subs usually.

Wouldn't surprise me with Wenger. He let Arshavin go on loan to get game time for the last Euros and did the same for Debuchy in Jan.

Wish he would have loaned the Donkey too, but instead he gets game time to stink it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom