• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Norwich City - 30/4/16, 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceko

Welbeck and Walcott both deserve starting over Giroud at CF. At least Theo offers us something(movement) and anythings better than french Djourou.

I'm not watching the team anymore as long as Giroud and Ramsey are starting. I don't care if they both bag hattricks against Man City. The damage is already done. And while I could maybe understand Wenger for wanting to play Ramsey to pick up some form, playing Giroud can not be justified because he's been average at his absolute best for 4 years now.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
He's giving both of them chances as I believe deep down behind the scenes Arsène probably blames these two for underperforming in the second half of the season which contributed in losing us the league, so if they dont show anything in these final ,matches I'd expect at least one of them will be moved on, I have a hunch it will be Ramsey.

Against City I hope he plays Wilshere-Coquelin midfield or brings Cazorla back in the side.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Souness is always saying that things are too cosy amongst the Arsenal players. The theory being that a bit for more falling out and feisty challenging for places breeds more determination.
Not only Souness - in certain circles it's known as the Colney creche. It's way too cosy at Arsenal. No need to really succeed is there as there is no accountability for anyone - just roll up & collect your dough, no need to pass go,

redanddread

You know what I think it is Wengers continuing to play Giroud and Ramsey to give them a chance and see if they can redeem themselves from the absolute under par performances from both in the middle of the season.
Personally I dont think Ramsey in centre midfield works for us given the system we try to play, just doesn't have that refined technical ability or awareness of space required. Right now Coquelin-Elneny is the best partnership but I'd also like to see Wilshere-Coquelin.
Ramsey's not good enough full stop imo. Been awfully disapointed with this guy who looked a world beater 24 months ago- doesn't strike me as "smart" enough to play the CM role. He's too Hollywood and doesn't have the requisite ball control & passing skills to dominate in the middle of the park. He's also as slow as a granny.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not only Souness - in certain circles it's known as the Colney creche. It's way too cosy at Arsenal. No need to really succeed is there as there is no accountability for anyone - just roll up & collect your dough, no need to pass go,
Trouble is I'm not sure you can instill that kind of Souness determination if it's not in their personality. Walcott, Ox, Ramsey- they're almost too nice- even if there was accountability and the manager gave them the hair-dryer treatment.

redanddread

Trouble is I'm not sure you can instill that kind of Souness determination if it's not in their personality. Walcott, Ox, Ramsey- they're almost too nice- even if there was accountability and the manager gave them the hair-dryer treatment.
The whole team bar Wilshere is too ****ing nice - Wenger's bought that type of player in recent years. The team of son-in-laws is a cliche but it's true - totally damn true,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom