• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Swansea - 2/3/16, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

General

Established Member
No chance of change I'm afraid. Wenger has one more year to run on his contract and will go all out next season. There will be at least one major signing to appease the fans and we will have a strong season only to fall short again due to the usual issues - injuries, depth, poor squad management etc. Many will be convinced Wenger has turned over a new leaf and will support him signing a new contract like previous years gone by. The who cycle will then start again. The current boardroom deadlock favours him staying as he keeps us afloat and I can't see him leaving for another 3-4years at least.

Wilshere's Right

Basically my thinking is it's a ****ing disgrace if we don't win the title this season.

But on the other hand, it's a ****ing disgrace if we do. We are shambolic.

willow2u

i think it is plausible the low points tally due to the low and mid table sides being able to spend more on good players thus becoming harder to beat it would be interesting if la liga dished out the money more fairly if the same situation occured rather than barca and r madrid taking virtually all of it

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Anyone got a decent angle of their winning goal? Number of people have said it was offside but don't recall anyone mentioning it on here.

kopzilla

Always Negative
Dose the board warn wenger about the performance sometimes? i mean come on i know they have no balls about sacking but at least warn him about the poor performance not just stand there watching.

Wenger is the one who is really in charge...they have no interest other than sucking money from the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom