• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v West Brom - 21/4/16, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proof

Established Member
Arsenal-vs-West-Bromwich-Albion.jpg

- Cech -
- Bellerin - Gabriel - Koscielny - Monreal
- Elneny - Coquelin -
- Özil -
- Alexis - Welbeck - Iwobi -

zygV7XS.jpg

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
Never been less up for a game. 2-1 win for West Brom, last minute winner from a set piece after we have 78% possession and create 1 chance.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Iwobi Campbell Alexis
Özil
Elneny Ramsey
Monreal Koscielny Chambers Bellerin
Cech​

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Welbeck can't play 2 games in quick succession so Giroud will probably start.

General

Established Member
I see the club is desperately advertising tickets for people to come and watch another car crash of a draw.

West Brom just need to watch the Palace game. They won't see anything different.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

6-0 Arsenal. Walcott hattrick, Giroud brace. Welbeck comes on and knicks a goal, we don't need new strikers. Wenger new 5 year deal off of a strong finish in the league.

Get in.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
We all know what's going to ****ing happen..

4-0 to West Brom. Wilshere makes a return for the first time in 11 months, gets injured within 5 minutes. Walcott ends up tackling Ramsey, leading to a West Brom goal on the counter. Özil finally 'punches' Giroud for missing an open goal he put on a plate for him. Somebody throws a hot dog at Wenger's face -wins gif of the season.

Charisma

I see the club is desperately advertising tickets for people to come and watch another car crash of a draw.

West Brom just need to watch the Palace game. They won't see anything different.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Just goes to show the fans can play a big part in forcing the manager out of the club.

I expect the atmosphere in the ground to be equivalent to a Emirates Cup preseason friendly with many empty seats.

Instead of the season ticket holders not turning up to games, they should go to the game but protest either before or during and direct it at Arsène Wenger as he's not aware of their frustration.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I used to be against boycotting, but ****em. They'll have to pluck some attendance figures straight out of their arses for this one, because this will be the lowest of the season so far, as it dwindles to the lowest ever by the end. There is no way on earth I'll spend another penny watching this team under Wenger.

Original_AAA

Expecting us to win this. No longer in the title race and second place is also out of the question, so now is the time when the famous handbrake comes off and we'll secure our fourth place with a handful of good performances.

That way our glorious owner can continue using our revenues to buy more companies, Wenger can continue his job without having to worry about results, our media department can continue spouting bullshit about how fantastic next season will be if you just buy a season ticket and the optimistic part of our supporters can start dreaming about how fantastic next season will be once Wenger buys a couple of world class players.

Guessing a 3-0 win with some fantastic football.

Balance is key

No striker for this one - the double pivot false nines - whoever scores our first goal gets to play striker for the remainder of the season

-----------------Cech
Bellerin----Chambers--Koscielny--Monreal
-----------Elneny------Le coq
Welbeck-----Samchez------Özil----Iwobi

ArsenalCRO

I'd do some changes here. Give Chambers a chance. Ramsey back as well. It's WBA at home so we can maybe play both Ramsey and Elneny together.

Cech
Chambers-Gabriel-Kos-Nacho
Ramsey-Elneny
Alexis-Özil-Iwobi
Giroud

VancouverCanuck

Worst since the season where we lost Nasri and Cesc. But even then we had RVP which gave us a bit of hope and we scored a lot of goals.
Hard to say which is worse. That season, after losing Nasri and Cesc, we had one of the worst starts ever: the 2-8 loss to Manure, qualification to the group stage was in doubt, and out of the title race by early September. It was only RVP's career year and Rosicky's form in the 2nd half of the season that saved us in the end. But for the longest time, it looked like the roof was collapsing on us.

This year. We never looked like title challenger to be honest. Maybe for a brief moment when we scored the winning goal against Leicester in the last kick of the game. Because we are ending the season on a low, this year feels more depressing. But I would argue the 11/12 season was worse.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Yeah, I noticed that too. Just goes to show the fans can play a big part in forcing the manager out of the club.

I expect the atmosphere in the ground to be equivalent to a Emirates Cup preseason friendly with many empty seats.

Instead of the season ticket holders not turning up to games, they should go to the game but protest either before or during and direct it at Arsène Wenger as he's not aware of their frustration.
I think he got an earful last Sunday.....I'm sure he's aware now, if he wasn't before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom