• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v West Brom - 21/4/16, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicalRozza

I think this game can't be considered indicative. WBA put no pressure on us and under pressure is when we crumble. I couldn't say that our midfield dominated as there was no fight from the other side. For the same reason I wouldn't be so enthusiastic about Sanchez - Bellerin partnership on the right, offensively they looked good but what would happen if the were forced to defend too? What can be safely said is that Giroud is at the absolute bottom of his confidence. I almost felt sorry for him. I don't think he is generally as bad as he was yesterday. Also I will never understand why Joel Campbell is being discriminated against by Wenger. He did really good in his 5 min. cameo, unlike Theo.

Kotikalja

Didn't watch the game last night as i could not be arsed really. Instead i went drinking a lot with friends. I heard that Ramsey had a good game, dont care really though. I don't think I ever want to see him play regularly in the middle again. Even when he's good he seems to be striving to be the player he was during the 13/14 season, and often it ends up ugly.

Was there a lot of empty seats last night or other signs of contempt? I really hope that things doesn't go back to normal just because we won a ****ty game when the season is over.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Was there a lot of empty seats last night or other signs of contempt? I really hope that things doesn't go back to normal just because we won a ****ty game when the season is over.
Clearly could see patches of empty seats all around the stadium, they still claimed 59k people attended, but it's absolute bullshit, there's no way there was that many people there.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

It was good to see us win and get a bit of luck, the header of the bar being one piece of favorable luck.

Who knows where the season may take us in the end, it's been a ride for sure.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
we were fantastic for the last ten-fifteen minutes, after campbell came on.

meh for the rest of the game.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
So little was made out of Rondon's miss on the open goal yesterday, thought it was absolutely hilarious that he managed to kick the ball backwards two feet out from the goal.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I'd personally pass the status on to @SA Gunner if he wants it.

As long as you stay in some capacity, it's all ok. I reckon 7 or 8 members of this site are going to end up in psychiatric institutions come next season, so we need all the sane people we can get on here.
Some may be typing from said institutions as I write.....:bounce:

GDeep™

League is very weak
The game yesterday was deflating, again hits home there is little or no quality in this squad.

We have two great players in Özil and Cech, some decent guys, some good young guys, and then a whole load of averagness.

Arsenal FC needs a wake up call, something has gone wrong.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I'm wondering if the stadium build is conducive for a great atmosphere.

Some other new stadiums in other countries you feel the fans are on top of the play, Emirates is like a ****ing supermarket.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Thought Ramsey was back trying to do the basics right again yesterday, still had his not great moments but he was definitely much more disciplined, maybe Wilshere coming back and competition with Elnenny will help motivate him. Still as long as he is still hungry and tries to do the basics right there is still a gem of a footballer there when he doesn't get carried away.

The worst thing we can take fomr this is that Wenger is now convinced the team is fine again and that recent results were just a bad vein of form, West Brom had very little to play for and very little in their locker and it showed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom