• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion F.C. | 1st October 12:00 (BST) | BT Sport

Result of the match ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Cal-Sept-ArsenVBrighton.jpg

On early Sunday kick-off we play against Brighton on Emirates Stadium.We come in this match with fine form beating BATE Borisov in Europe League and after get three good results in EPL.We play against team who came from Championship this season.Not long ago we played two times against this side in FA cup and we won both matches at away ground.Overall we played 14 times against this opponent,W 11,D 2,L 2.

Brighton had a mixed results at start of this season.They won 2 matches,drew 1 and lost 3.They had very good last season with Chris Hughton and they will try to stay in EPL for another season.Also,this is their first time to play in Premier League.

Injured players for Arsenal : Koscielny,Chambers,Özil,Iwobi,Coquelin,Cazorla,Welbeck.

Injured players for Brighton : Kayal,Sidwell,Hemed,Murray,Baldock.

My prediction : 3-0 to Arsenal.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
I know Mesut has been having knee issues but, Wtf happened to Laurent and Iwobi?

My lineup would be.

Cech
Holding Mustafi Nacho
Hector Ramsey Granit Sead
Nelson/Walcott Alexis
Lacazette

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It won’t be Walcott. Lacazette will either drop deep for Giroud or Wilshere will start.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Injuries have already started to pile up.

We all know Kos has an on going achillies problem, that was the main reason for us to sign a CB but we didn't. How often this flares up we will have to wait and see. If we are using Per in the cup games then he wont be up to PL as well but sometimes, like tomorrow, we may have to play him.

If Kos is out I'd play Per.

-------------------Cech
------Mustafi-----Per----Monreal
Bellerin--Elneny--Xhaka--Kolasinac
--------Ramsey------------Alexis
----------------Lacazette

Last edited:

coolaa

Cech
Kos Per Monreal
Bellerin Ramsey Xhaka Kolasinac
Sanchez Wilshere
Lacazette

Ospina, holding, mustafi, elneny, giroud, Walcott, AMN.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Can someone explain how if we have a W11 D2 L2 record against them we've played them 14 times??? Is Arthur C. Clarke's Mysterious World still around?

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
I'm predicting and hoping Wenger will go with something like this for the attack

Alexis - Lacazette
Giroud​

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'm predicting and hoping Wenger will go with something like this for the attack

Alexis - Lacazette
Giroud​

I hope its this (with Elneny next to Xhaka)

Ramsey-Alexis
Lacazette

But Iwobi trained so could be (with Ramsey next to Xhaka)

Alexis - Iwobi
Lacazette

StatLad

One thing's for sure.
When we as fans overwhelmingly expect a win, Arsenal're bound to find some way to mess with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom