• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Hull City | 11/02/17 | 12:30 K/O (GMT)

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

We need to win this but they will fight for it. The bottom of the table is just as close as the top!

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Hard to get up for this match tbh. Means little in the grand scheme of things. Would like a handsome win to restore a bit of confidence.

Hull are doing very well under Marcos Silva btw. If we turn in a typical Emirates performance against relegation fodder we could be in trouble.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
EPL| Arsenal vs Hull City | 11/02/17 | 12:30 K/O (GMT)

SukJ7H.gif

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Huge game. Need to get the balance correct & stop ****ing around with passengers outwide & a failed wide player in central midfield.

Build from the back & give Coquelin support. Until Elneny is match fit or Xhaka back from suspension AMN should be the only option.

Hope Iwobi, Welbeck, Özil & Alexis is the front four going forward.

Bellerin___Mustafi___Koscielny___Monreal

__________AMN___Coquelin

_Iwobi_________Özil__________Welbeck

______________Alexis

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Need to check Hull's squad to see who hasn't played well in a long time so I can add them to my fantasy team for this weekend.
Good move. Plus we're long overdue to giving some no name **** the goal of their life this season.

Tiote, Rose, Martina, etc we all know it's bound to happen.

As @THunter once said gaurenteed 20k p/w thanks to Charity FC.

Might put "5 figures" down on Josh Tymon scoring (a worldie).

Last edited:

DesiGooner

Definitely hard to get excited about this match but one we shouldn't take lightly given Hull's form. I would go 4-3-3 again with Ox, AMN and Coq in the midfield. If El-Neny is fit, I would replace Coq. Would like to see a front 3 of Welbeck, Özil and Alexis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom